FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

wow they listed a mint box and shipped out a damaged one?

or was the box beat up? seems to be boxed with the air bubble protectors

shipping box was pretty beat up too, but I feel like some of that damage doesn't equate with what the Pop box has, its surrounded by the air bubbles but that looks like direct damage on some of the spots rather than incidental
IMG_1217.jpg

i was hesitating on thanos and when i wanted to cop it was sold out... called the customer service number and they still had it in stock so ordered it there... and finessed free shipping to the crib :pimp:

where's that fonzie jumping the shark gif again....:lol: at least you'll have to open them up to be able to hear or see whatever they're supposed to do

That Bao is sick. I don’t even attempt funky shop releases anymore though it’s too crazy. Gonna have to pay resale on that.

Man that is painful. Sorry for that beat up box.

In better news, Target I was camped at couldn't find the Twinkie's this AM so they took our names and would call us. Surprisingly dude did and he's holding my pop till the end of the day in electronics! Also they had a 6 pack of Capn Crunch and Sugar bear but you could only buy either or so I took the Capn. Box has a dent but enh glad i copped. Thinking of ducking out low key from work to go cop haha.

Just realized that you're also in the LA area. So are you at Burbank or Pasadena? lol

Paisadena

You either gotta double box. Or leave room in the box woth some big air bubbles...that was too much

In better news, Target I was camped at couldn't find the Twinkie's this AM so they took our names and would call us. Surprisingly dude did and he's holding my pop till the end of the day in electronics!

Paisadena

Yeah the Target in my area pulled this trash on me, so when I got there when the doors opened, I saw 12 of them sitting behind the counter that were reserved for the people on the list. Bulls***.

:lol: glad you got yours though bro.

Yeah the Target in my area pulled this trash on me, so when I got there when the doors opened, I saw 12 of them sitting behind the counter that were reserved for the people on the list. Bulls***.

:lol: glad you got yours though bro.

Bro i won't lie it's bull when you're on the other side. But when you on the list side TRUST it's a good feeling. Especially since i was out there for an hour n change.

Bro i won't lie it's bull when you're on the other side. But when you on the list side TRUST it's a good feeling. Especially since i was out there for an hour n change.

I feel you. Happy for you (not just saying that). Target around me is great and the B S sometimes. Like the day the Twinkies showed up on Brickseek, I went there twice and called three times. Not once was I told there was a list. The next day I got there and boom, somehow there is a list with 12 names.

Told the guy I was on the list. Used the name Josh. There was no Josh on the list. :lol:

I feel you. Happy for you (not just saying that). Target around me is great and the B S sometimes. Like the day the Twinkies showed up on Brickseek, I went there twice and called three times. Not once was I told there was a list. The next day I got there and boom, somehow there is a list with 12 names.

Told the guy I was on the list. Used the name Josh. There was no Josh on the list. :lol:

Should have went with John

In better news, Target I was camped at couldn't find the Twinkie's this AM so they took our names and would call us. Surprisingly dude did and he's holding my pop till the end of the day in electronics! Also they had a 6 pack of Capn Crunch and Sugar bear but you could only buy either or so I took the Capn. Box has a dent but enh glad i copped. Thinking of ducking out low key from work to go cop haha.

Paisadena

djlunchbox djlunchbox so who got the chase? lol

Again can someone remind me the points of how the Jets became better than the Dolphins & Bills this offseason?

I think Mercari doesn't want **** with me :lol: I never get a notification on something that's for a great price, but when it's something around market value I get notified all day :angry:

Paid double for the Bao one. I need to stop messing around and run up to the HQ to see what’s good.

Back
Top Bottom