FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

C3A578EC-235A-405A-9D53-C806FD00F975.jpeg
348814B1-BCF5-416D-B1A1-88D547B2EDB5.jpeg

Alright here we go!

Shout out to the homie Tdogg! Everything came packaged perfect and he even threw captain crunch in a case for me! Cause I told him he’s my favorite boxes were prestine!

Everyday I’m wafflin!

Y’all know the boy name.

And he really wrote Stannis. I’m done. Lol

Alright fellas. Flame suit on...but yall inspired me. I am gonna give GoT one last attempt. I know how everyone loves it. I tried. Gonna try one more time.

gotta read the books homie. Way more well thought out than the show.First 4 seasons are great though.

Damn I still can’t find a Twinkie the kid or Cap’n Crunch pop. Smh
They are still sitting in my target last i checked
gotta read the books homie. Way more well thought out than the show.First 4 seasons are great though.
Yessssss
Book is the real way to go (or audio book with roy dottrice reading)
Im reading again now and the show throws out so many details you almost forget why or how somethings even happen

They are still sitting in my target last i checked

Yessssss
Book is the real way to go (or audio book with roy dottrice reading)
Im reading again now and the show throws out so many details you almost forget why or how somethings even happen

preach my dude ,roy dottrice is amazing in the audio books. I hate how they did renly in the show though.:smh:

I had to go to 4 different targets in 3 days to get the ad icons… talk about a pain to get lol… still need twinkie too… that’s going to be another tough 1 to get… thanks tdogg for the link it helped

With Hot Toys, at least you know their flocked figures aren't going to have the numerous amount of defects that Funko seems to have.

Back
Top Bottom