FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I'm all about christmas and i'm going to have my newborn so I'm dumb excited to get her pic with Santa.

I'll start listening now If i can, screw every holiday til Christmas straight up.
(Maybe thats why I'm the only one who liked the 1st guardians of the galaxy box)
Listen to Silent Night by the temptation and tell me you don't start hitting that high note too.

Speaking of Christmas, Secret Santa is about to come boys.
think I may cap it at 20 people.
I know a lot didn't do it last year because I couldn't run it. but im back .
I think I'ma start the list in September

9A7CF282-8225-4FF5-8DBF-161882CF02E2.jpeg
I have these extras for cheap if any NTers are interested.

1. Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms
2. That Ray Charles Christmas album
3. Mariah
4. Shoutout to my Wham brothas with Last Christmas
Last christmas by wham is def top 4-5
But how can you not have donnie hathway on there? He top 3 on every christmad list

I’ll probably be persona non grata but I also like Transiberian Orchestra, some good stuff on some of those albums.

Oh and give me the Muppets Christmas Carol soundtrack, “one more sleep til Christmas” is a classic. Which also reminds me the John Denver/Muppets album is so great too. Hahha the best time to know me is around Christmas time, hard to be an A-hole when you’re surrounded by all of that

Last edited:
Stayed up late grab two starlord’s to complete the set only to see sneaker twitter passed and it’s still available. Maybe they’ll calm down now

And I agree carol of bells top dog. Ill be home for Christmas sung by Sinatra. And Christmas time is here by the chipmunks because I have 3 kids and it’s basically on repeat from November until Januar. Honorable mention wham last Christmas because I’m old

Back
Top Bottom