FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

kvNM5.gif

PhotoGrid_1535087118865.jpg

Almost complete.
Still looking for sage naruto. Kurama mode kurama. Kakashi and unfortunately sakura pop

The bay got em for 2hunnid
lol no one here is stranger things collectors anyway right?
Ive seen the show but I dont even know who they are

Was able to cop naruto six path on HT restock!!! Yeeeesssss. So hyped. Bought one the other day on premium but glad im able to get these retail.

HT better come through and not cancel

I was #TeamManual on my duffer order.

There is a trick that I used to use on Jimmy Jazz, Europe sites, etc for sneakers. Now it’s impossible to get any shoes because bots are so much worse for shoes than pops. I have a feeling it’s gonna be equal here soon.

Sites like hot topic use the same checkout link for your order for 30 minutes(could be more or a little less).
So 10 minutes before the drop I add a random item to cart(crash pop) and fill in all my info until I’m at the last page where I just have to hit place order. I keep that link open in a tab and open up another to remove that item from my cart.
Once the duffer went live I just added to cart, refreshed the place order tab to make sure the duffer was now my order instead of the crash. I then place my order. If the site isn’t crashing, takes about 10 seconds to do.

Hope that makes sense and helps you all in the future.

Back
Top Bottom