FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Stacked day yesterday.

TT bundle (Vegeta with a noticeable leg chip lol) & Green, Purp, and Red Thanos' (all but 1 damaged lol, gotta love Walmart shipping) came in.

Bought Masked Ochaco with the 10% off from ebay (only $16 off but **** it), should br here Monday. Tenya should be here soon too, seller had received a damaged one so he's shipping me a brand new one :smokin

Copped Blue Thanos from Jet.com, Coraline off the HT restock, and a Skeletor from Popcultcha.

Aaaand finally preordered hella stuff from Gamestop. I'm definitely good on the next couple drops lol

If yall aint know. You can supposedly call the mariners pro shop and get the griffey pop for retail and ship (31)

So the ones who buy and sell to buy grails is excuse from being a reseller?
Who cares...theyre not on here trying to screw anyone. Ive only sold pops here i didnt care about losing profit for. For the ones i wanted profit for i went outside of NT.
EVERYONE IS A RESELLER. NO one in here is selling valued pops for retail+ shipping

Disneyland for today’s drop. Thirst is too real. I hope they made 10k+

2EAA1BBC-13DF-4361-815B-67D814B99869.jpeg

Lmao smh while looking for nycc bundle pops for the low on ebay, I came across a well known (at least in the yeezy thread) NTer reselling pops...

It's cool man, it's me. I sell pops every now and then. Sorry if you're not a fan of that thing, it should be expected with sneakers and anything that has supply & demand involved.

I do give some to friends who are collectors for retail and don't sell as much as i used to. Only have the TT bundle up now, and it's mainly to offset costs when i miss out on a sneaker.

Last edited:
what pop was coming out at disney that deserves a crowd like that :smh:

Diamond Edition Abominable Snowman

Imagine being a kid getting ready for his first day at Disneyland... walking up and seeing a gigantic line of neckbeards with blankets over their heads waiting for a toy. Probably won't even be able to get into World of Disney to buy any cool swag because supreme_nikes_69 needs to snatch up 10 sparkly dolls.

The most magical place on earth. :lol:

Man you mean to tell me all them people don’t got jobs?

Bro right?! Cuz today is Friday. I was gonna say something about me camping back in the day but that was for Saturday releases. I mean granted we knew about the drop weeks before so it's enough time to request it off but most of those guys are lame resellers. The worst ones are the ones that kept their kids form school today to try and double up SMH. Not gonna lie if I could've gone today i would've but i was in vegas till Wednesday night so I had taken time off work already. What sucks is my wife's punk *** is off today but she told me to eff all the way off when i asked her to go :lol: While i laugh it is a bummer that she's not ride or die like that hehe. Like she'll roll with me to cop extras but she ain't about to do that on her own.

about 2k people there apaprently. I remember the Jolly Roger drop that was a wild camp out and I got there like 3-4am and i was like 120ish or so. I remember i was close but not close enough if they kept the 10 per limit. It was hilarious seeing the first 5-8 people in the front heated and trying to argue when they dropped the limit to 2 per.

Abominable snowman first drop i went around 430-5pm and was able to cop. Then I was luckily off on the restock and copped some then too. I expect this to last maybe till noonish if that. I forogt which was the last drop that sold out around noon, Hatbox Ghost Ride. The one that was a bust was gold collector lol

It's cool man, it's me. I sell pops every now and then. Sorry if you're not a fan of that thing, it should be expected with sneakers and anything that has supply & demand involved.

I do give some to friends who are collectors for retail and don't sell as much as i used to. Only have the TT bundle up now, and it's mainly to offset costs when i miss out on a sneaker.

You aint got to explain **** to anyone in here. Not one of these people have ever exclusively sold a pop worth more than 30 for retail plus shipping. As long as youre not in here hitting people over the head youre good in my book.

Back
Top Bottom