FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

about 2k people there apaprently. I remember the Jolly Roger drop that was a wild camp out and I got there like 3-4am and i was like 120ish or so. I remember i was close but not close enough if they kept the 10 per limit. It was hilarious seeing the first 5-8 people in the front heated and trying to argue when they dropped the limit to 2 per.

Abominable snowman first drop i went around 430-5pm and was able to cop. Then I was luckily off on the restock and copped some then too. I expect this to last maybe till noonish if that. I forogt which was the last drop that sold out around noon, Hatbox Ghost Ride. The one that was a bust was gold collector lol

I feel like there is no way this will last until noon, especially considering ith it only being one store and not even in the park. Although the limit 2 will help.

It's cool man, it's me. I sell pops every now and then. Sorry if you're not a fan of that thing, it should be expected with sneakers and anything that has supply & demand involved.

I do give some to friends who are collectors for retail and don't sell as much as i used to. Only have the TT bundle up now, and it's mainly to offset costs when i miss out on a sneaker.
tenor.gif

Wow they really letting people buy 10? There has to be more than 10k then. Last time Disneyland crew wasn't about to deal with all the madness when they only had like 1100 people in line.

Copped green Thanos. Forgot to mention I copped Majin Vegeta too.. site was buns lol.

Went back and grabbed the pin and sticker set as well (mobile site didn't show the Project9000 section, just where to buy the pop for some reason). Still was $10 shipping for something that wouldn't even weigh a pound :stoneface: would've grabbed a shirt too but it only came in L & XL :rolleyes

Wow they really letting people buy 10? There has to be more than 10k then. Last time Disneyland crew wasn't about to deal with all the madness when they only had like 1100 people in line.

They arent. This isnt even a full Parks Exclusive, and those are limit 5 now.

Not sure of it's limit 10 for everyone. There's pink wristbands for the first couple hundred people, then yellow wristbands, then no wristbands

how hilarious would it be if they do a massive release on this pop thats why they letting people cop 10. and they drop online too just so ppl take L's

20181024_045256.jpg Happy 2000th funko fam.
Let the Lord of the light protect you all.
My little girl 1 week old already protected by our 1 true king, Stannis Baratheon.
Princess Soraya, First of her name, child of the fall, pumpkin spice orange leaf born, the unfussy, Princess of the Andals and first men, breaker of wind, child of light
20181026_131254.jpg

Back
Top Bottom