FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

C0D028B1-53CF-4123-83BA-17087D3F162F.png

They got 2500 requests so they’ll restock soon.

Got 2 skeletor. 4th time was the charm1 off the site for $26 and one on ebay for 34 shipped. Paid a bit to avoid headaches.

And fyi,

Hot topic will have LACC dr strange rider monday night online and Tuesday's in stores.. Not sure if glow in the dark.

Got 2 skeletor. 4th time was the charm1 off the site for $26 and one on ebay for 34 shipped. Paid a bit to avoid headaches.

And fyi,

Hot topic will have LACC dr strange rider monday night online and Tuesday's in stores.. Not sure if glow in the dark.
NEED THAT GITD

44950342_10156702213140903_6574671838624874496_n.jpg

Possibly Wednesday drop? Money ready.
Will trade metallic skeletor if anyone is interested.. Woth my luck, i wont get one.

Gonna try and get those ad icons since I had just sold mine :lol: great timing.

Sorta want the gitd strange rider

Beast boy and Adam bomb $55 shipped a pop

Last edited:
just arrived. Wal-Mart sucks at packing. no protection except some brown paper to fill in the empty space. Luckily there was no damage.
20181027_192432.jpg
Sooooo Apparently, Walmart has this new Return Policy that started this month

I went to return the Green Thanos online today and after clicking the return button

Instead of getting a shipping label, I got a "Just Keep It" notification

I hit up online chat and it was right, they said Keep IT!

Walmart rather you keep the item and get a full refund then for them to return and ship it back

Sooooo Apparently, Walmart has this new Return Policy that started this month

I went to return the Green Thanos online today and after clicking the return button

Instead of getting a shipping label, I got a "Just Keep It" notification

I hit up online chat and it was right, they said Keep IT!

Walmart rather you keep the item and get a full refund then for them to return and ship it back
what kind of BS business practice is that??? I ordered the purple Thanos from jet.com which is owned by Wal-Mart I think. heard jet packed Thanos pop waaay more carefully than Wal-Mart.

what kind of BS business practice is that??? I ordered the purple Thanos from jet.com which is owned by Wal-Mart I think. heard jet packed Thanos pop waaay more carefully than Wal-Mart.
They are trying to compete w/ Amazon

on Oct 9th they start new return policy on certain items

https://nypost.com/2017/10/09/returning-items-to-walmart-is-about-to-get-a-lot-easier/

"In fact, some returns won’t even require a trip to the store. So-called “keep it” items — shampoo, household cleaners or color cosmetics, for example — that arrived damaged or leaked onto other items can be immediately credited to customers’ accounts without proof of the problem, and be kept by customers."

FunkO Pop's are one of these items
Let the Chase ordering begin!!
WALMART JIG

Its actually a win win for the customer. You keep the item damage or not and get a full refund. I believe this only applies to inexpensive items. It cost more for them to create shipping label and to ship it back.

It happened to me with amazon. Bought home alone pop and came damaged. They sent me a new one while allowing me to keep the damage.

Replacement was had minor dings which my girl didnt mind.. so i ask for a refund and will ship the pops back, then they created shipping label and allowed me to keep 1 pop and send the other for refund.

Order Pop
Pop arrives, No Chase
Return Pop
refund or replace item, Walmart says keep pop
Repeat steps 6x's for Chase

J/K :lol::smh:

Its actually a win win for the customer. You keep the item damage or not and get a full refund. I believe this only applies to inexpensive items. It cost more for them to create shipping label and to ship it back.

It happened to me with amazon. Bought home alone pop and came damaged. They sent me a new one while allowing me to keep the damage.

Replacement was had minor dings which my girl didnt mind.. so i ask for a refund and will ship the pops back, then they created shipping label and allowed me to keep 1 pop and send the other for refund.
*searches for images of damaged pop boxes* :rofl:

Lmao. You dudes are comedy.
Im sure they have an infrastructure that set restrictions on these thing.. ... Or

But i could be wrong.

Lmao. You dudes are comedy.
Im sure they have an infrastructure that set restrictions on these thing.. ... Or

But i could be wrong.
I'm betting anything under $20 doesn't merit a return and they'll just let you keep it. Only reason why amazon is ok with returns is because there are so many amazon warehouses across the US. I have one literally 15 minute drive from my house.

Back
Top Bottom