FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Plus I been seeing all these people buying return item boxes and doing unboxing videos

maybe big store saw a loss in profit with returning items that can't be restocked for sale again

and just cut out the expense all together "KEEP IT"

what kind of BS business practice is that??? I ordered the purple Thanos from jet.com which is owned by Wal-Mart I think. heard jet packed Thanos pop waaay more carefully than Wal-Mart.

Been trying to tell yall walmart dont care about your 9 dollar toys they make $1 profit with

My local Box Lunch has the GITD antivenom tee bundle being sold tomorrow. Not sure if I wanna wake up early tomorrow to grab it.

^ check your locals too. Got a few around me that are stocked

Gonna have to wait on the BL Venom bundle since they don't have any mediums yet

348864A8-876F-4DFE-94E0-1564E22A86CA.jpeg

So I turned and twisted the head on my blue thanos and I almost ruined it smh lol I kept turning and it still wouldn't be straight in line until I did another turn and I jammed up the spring wire from I saw and it doesn't bobble at all lol I'm not doing that no more on the other thanos

Elvira drop was trash lol. Definitely got the Anti Venom bundle though. Got a GITD Strange Rider coming in sooner or later, might end up passing on the regular now

And finally got in Masked Ochaco today. Didn't really want to pay that much but **** it lol. On to secure the next

is Tenya really vaulted? i am not sure whether to pull the trigger now. i dont want this to be another fake vault thing like the chase Pennywise :lol:

Back
Top Bottom