FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

AECD4F08-ABDE-4FF0-84AB-79696255EC48.jpeg
Rumor this maybe the 3rd GameStop Exclusive (Black Friday Box)

I caught two of the 7-11 Deadpool’s... didn’t know 7-11 got pops again... will trade or sell if anyone wants.

That Goku looks...odd...lol. But honestly I never really liked how SSJ3 looked. No eye brows wtf.
I loved SSJ3 goku. Very original compared to the BS god forms we got. Colored hair of former SSJ forms was the laziest ish ever. That's why I love SSJ4 over SSJB/SSJG

Nov 1st
Yall know what that means!!!! 53 days til Christmas
Time to get this Secret Santa poppin!
Again I can't be in it this year, but I'm more than happy to set up and play Santa.
I want to start this out with seeing what 10 people are interested. If we get more I think I would like to cap it at 20. Possibly a few more.

You do need to be vouched for.
I refuse to have this go the way 1st year went with almost 2/3 people not getting something til either after the deadline or not at all . 2nd year went smoother, there was lack of communication though.
Remember the person you have doesn't have you. So if you don't get something exactly like you wanted don't take it out on the person you have.
There will be a small deposit that you must give in other to be in ($10) You will get that back as soon as you show me the tracking receipt and box that you're giving your person.
This isn't just about pops. and the survey will help you out with knowing what to get your secret santa.
Minimum gift should be 30 including shipping
You are also more than welcome to freestyle it. I was given things I wanted just based on my likes. and was also given a joke gift a fake autograpthed Jaden Smith book (who I hated at the time, now I can't wait for his next album, don't judge me)
Be creative be Merry.
The deadline for shipping the gift is SATURDAY DECEMBER 8TH. (NO EXCEPTIONS) if it is not sent by this date it is assumed you abandonded your santa and your deposit is kept to help me personally get your Santa a gift. You will also be publicly shamed in this group!
(Don't make me have to get a gift, lol the main reason im not in this year is because of my newborn and I'm broke, but that won't deter my Christmas spirit) This is one of my favorite groups on NT and I ride for yall so don't upset me.

So sign up with this post. add yourself.

Last edited:
Nov 1st
Yall know what that means!!!! 53 days til Christmas
Time to get this Secret Santa poppin!
Again I can't be in it this year, but I'm more than happy to set up and play Santa.
I want to start this out with seeing what 10 people are interested. If we get more I think I would like to cap it at 20. Possibly a few more.

You do need to be vouched for.
I refuse to have this go the way 1st year went with almost 2/3 people not getting something til either after the deadline or not at all . 2nd year went smoother, there was lack of communication though.
Remember the person you have doesn't have you. So if you don't get something exactly like you wanted don't take it out on the person you have.
There will be a small deposit that you must give in other to be in ($10) You will get that back as soon as you show me the tracking receipt and box that you're giving your person.
This isn't just about pops. and the survey will help you out with knowing what to get your secret santa.
Minimum gift should be 30 including shipping
You are also more than welcome to freestyle it. I was given things I wanted just based on my likes. and was also given a joke gift a fake autograpthed Jaden Smith book (who I hated at the time, now I can't wait for his next album, don't judge me)
Be creative be Merry.
The deadline for shipping the gift is SATURDAY DECEMBER 8TH. (NO EXCEPTIONS) if it is not sent by this date it is assumed you abandonded your santa and your deposit is kept to help me personally get your Santa a gift. You will also be publicly shamed in this group!
(Don't make me have to get a gift, lol the main reason im not in this year is because of my newborn and I'm broke, but that won't deter my Christmas spirit) This is one of my favorite groups on NT and I ride for yall so don't upset me.

So sign up with this post. add yourself.
1.jhowlett
Know I don’t post much but I’ve participated in the 2 secret Santas

In for secret Santa.

Pops exclusive to sneakers?! Shirts and dvd sets ok...but sneakers?! :lol: Can’t be the only way to get that pop that’s OD.

Probably gonna chill for a while now, last month hit me hard and there's still next month to worry about (and that's only speaking on gifts I have to buy people :lol:)

I kinda wanted the Vans pop but I'm not buying the shoes lol. Really wanted the Complex Con one but that's an automatic L :lol:

Back
Top Bottom