FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

gonna edit this post, don’t wanna discourage from secret santa, looking forward to seeing the results though.

Last edited:
Ive donated unwanted pops as well. Some ended up being worth a lot like ruby rhod. And Napoleon
Yall wanna do that tho set something up. Im in support.
I love secret santa again because i got stuff i wasnt really willing to buy myself. Homie last time hooked me up with all the street fighter pops and game of throne thorbz
And as i said in the last post i got things outside of pops.
I think someones gift last time didnt have any pops at all but it had what he wanted.
Ive also

damn, just realized its been exactly a year since I ordered David S Pumpkins and Uncle Traveling Matt from LDW Collectibles, still have yet to receive shipping or an update from them after numerous emails looking to cancel. I don't know what's with these places that pull this garbage :smh:

Didn't they close down shop? I thought they were the ones that quit funko cuz of some wildin' collectors?

Didn't they close down shop? I thought they were the ones that quit funko cuz of some wildin' collectors?
They still have a site, maybe nothing has been new on there in a while though. I bought from them previously though for the Shining Jack regular and chase and had no problem, so I didn’t have any reason not to trust them.

Wildcard Toys was another one, finally got a refund money order in the mail the other day, they’re selling things on amazon now though.

That is a must cop for me. My girl has the set and she kill me if i dont get that home alone pop. Lol
20181101_201652.jpg

Last edited:
Gojng to gamestop today. Never preordered from them before.. Is it pay upfront and guaranteed pop on release day?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom