FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Man, my Barnes and noble still doesn’t have GRRM in store. Bout to cop online and pay the damn 5.99 shipping :smh:

How fast does hot topic ship items to the store? Does it ever really take 2 weeks for people? I bought a tee for someone's birthday and a Sora Toy Story pop. Would've just gotten it in store but I had expiring hot cash and the tee wasn't available at my local HT.

How fast does hot topic ship items to the store? Does it ever really take 2 weeks for people? I bought a tee for someone's birthday and a Sora Toy Story pop. Would've just gotten it in store but I had expiring hot cash and the tee wasn't available at my local HT.

good luck.

Man, my Barnes and noble still doesn’t have GRRM in store. Bout to cop online and pay the damn 5.99 shipping :smh:
Why didnt you go to barnes and pre order it. Mine just got to the store today. Go in and see if you can have them hold one for you. Theyre holding 2 for me gotta pick it up by saturday
Wait why good luck LOL
In my experience the ship to store is terrible

Their shipping is slower than molasses. Ironically I just received my shipping notice from them this morning for an item I ordered last Tuesday. Now it will take another week to get to the store. All of this for free shipping.

Todays release?

Attachments

• griff.jpg
    griff.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 5
Remember when you're ordering from HT online that they already sent their first wave to stores. so a lot of the time if you don't have a high value hot topic they'll wait to send 2nd wave stuff even if you order online so when the store gets their second wave they'll wait at times to send it with that to save themselves on shipping. even if its not that pop theyll wait for the store to get a new order on any pop so they can plop it in their with that stores order (this is from my Manager at my HT when i went ballistic about my SDCC broly order)

my HT used to be really good with instore shipping

However, the last thing i ordered took 2 months. Didnt eem want it anymore

Its weird bc you can follow the fedex tracking to the store too and it arrived 6 weeks earlier.

Havnt done it since but i prob will when battle deku drops

Incase I dont find that mariah carey pop today.. does anyone have an extra. (I can order online) but I know my NT brethern may or may not need it.
also looking for popeye.

Also only 2 people want in for the secret santa?

if we only have like 8 participants for secret santa I'll do it. I got some stuff people may want on top of being able to maybe spend a little bit since I have a potential new job starting.

Wow GG ppgmarketplace seller. Cancelled my Stan Lee pop that I ordered days before he died. Petty AF. Can't wait for Walmart to restock these. Passed on Popcultcha's March preorder because that's far AF lol.

Why didnt you go to barnes and pre order it. Mine just got to the store today. Go in and see if you can have them hold one for you. Theyre holding 2 for me gotta pick it up by saturday

In my experience the ship to store is terrible
Their shipping is slower than molasses. Ironically I just received my shipping notice from them this morning for an item I ordered last Tuesday. Now it will take another week to get to the store. All of this for free shipping.
my HT used to be really good with instore shipping

However, the last thing i ordered took 2 months. Didnt eem want it anymore

Its weird bc you can follow the fedex tracking to the store too and it arrived 6 weeks earlier.

Havnt done it since but i prob will when battle deku drops
I heard they usually don't notify you but if you check the shipping and it arrived in store, you can just go to the store and they'll give it to you? Anyways DAMN I kinda need the tee before next saturday LOL.

Back
Top Bottom