FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I heard they usually don't notify you but if you check the shipping and it arrived in store, you can just go to the store and they'll give it to you? Anyways DAMN I kinda need the tee before next saturday LOL.

Where did you hear that? In my experience that is not the case at all.

Where did you hear that? In my experience that is not the case at all.
2 posts on reddit with people saying they've been able to pick it up when tracking said it was in store even though they didn't get the pick up email. I guess I'll have to wait and see lol.

Yeah they dont tell you if your item came... one day I just randomly asked for something I ordered 3 weeks prior and they were like oh yeah we had your package for a while.

man, Gamestop playing games just putting that one Conan up for pre-order, definitely not ordering them one by one so they can hit me with the shipping on each, I'll wait for the bundle.

man, Gamestop playing games just putting that one Conan up for pre-order, definitely not ordering them one by one so they can hit me with the shipping on each, I'll wait for the bundle.

Used to have great success with GS. Ever since my order for Mark1 Iron Man was left hanging for over a month and didnt find out my order was cancelled until I called, I havent ordered a single thing from them.

Used to have great success with GS. Ever since my order for Mark1 Iron Man was left hanging for over a month and didnt find out my order was cancelled until I called, I havent ordered a single thing from them.

yea they know Conan is the only way they can get into my wallet now :lol:

Never had an issue wot HT in store pickup.

Ive always been notified and packaging is by far the best put there. Employees also opens box to make sure im satisfied eith the package incase something happens, we can take care of it on the spot.

A+ to HT.

Never had an issue wot HT in store pickup.

Ive always been notified and packaging is by far the best put there. Employees also opens box to make sure im satisfied eith the package incase something happens, we can take care of it on the spot.

A+ to HT.

I’ve had the same experience. I just wish they offered everything on their website that they carry in stores.

got my fruit pie in... quality is on point with this pop... i kinda want to get a real fruit pie and eat it just to reminisce lol
20181114_162252.jpg

I heard they usually don't notify you but if you check the shipping and it arrived in store, you can just go to the store and they'll give it to you? Anyways DAMN I kinda need the tee before next saturday LOL.

i did

they kept telling me they would email me when it was ready.

Every time i was in the mall

So i stopped asking and didnt want it anymore

Next saturday the weekend of blk friday. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom