FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

The 12 Days Of Christmas starts Saturday. Does anyone know how to get the whole bundle?
Blind box that they'll sell on Saturday if you're not willing to pick out what you want every day. $300+ not worth it considering funko tryna push out pez and dorbz on us.

Blind box that they'll sell on Saturday if you're not willing to pick out what you want every day. $300+ not worth it considering funko tryna push out pez and dorbz on us.
Yea if i bought a box and it had elf cereal. Some krampus dorbz and pez. And other movie moment crap in it....im rioting

Yea if i bought a box and it had elf cereal. Some krampus dorbz and pez. And other movie moment crap in it....im rioting
Yeah I'm not down for that. Rather take my chances and not hit on anything than to go with a blind box for around 375... I can use that money to get stuff I actually want. Tbh I really only want Buzz the Bee from the leaks anyways. And if Pillsburry Doughboy is part of it too then cool but even those two aren't enough to make me want to buy that bundle.

For anyone who pre ordered the new GOT set it should be here next week. Apparently there was a huge delay with funko shipping for that and other stuff and apparently they sent a massive amount of stuff that was late this week.
(Plus usps has been flooded, from what my mail woman told me yesterday)
And for canadian people ontario PS is on strike. So they moving slow. (Theyre on strike for amount of hours they have to work and the whole marijuana legalization and safety issues cuz people shipping it now)

For anyone who pre ordered the new GOT set it should be here next week. Apparently there was a huge delay with funko shipping for that and other stuff and apparently they sent a massive amount of stuff that was late this week.
(Plus usps has been flooded, from what my mail woman told me yesterday)
And for canadian people ontario PS is on strike. So they moving slow. (Theyre on strike for amount of hours they have to work and the whole marijuana legalization and safety issues cuz people shipping it now)
What GoT set?

DtRBD56XgAAKw7m.jpg
DtRBDv0WwAAe3BA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom