FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Just came from B&N. Some dude came and bought them all this morning. I didnt kbow .It was coming out today . usually online and in store isnt the same day for them

I mean unless you're not a Marvel fan, his name is literally Mar-Vel. Ain't no spoiler that he's the original captain marvel lol.

Dunno if already posted but

SPOILER

"Law is actually listed on IMDb as playing Walter Larson/Mar-Vell (the first Captain Marvel from the comic books), but thanks to some folks over at Reddit, the apparent Funko Pop character leak is spreading and was also noted by CBR. The below embed shows a few variants on Brie Larson’s Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers, Goose the Cat, a Nick Fury figure (Sam Jackson, youthfully CGI-ed in the film), and Law’s apparent true character, who’s referred to only as “Star Commander” (second row and far-right), which would indicate that he’s actually Yon-Rogg."

Previously, Law told EW that his character was a Kree leader, who was “driven by a belief in the divine leadership of the Kree people” and “a devout warrior — unquestioning, conservative, but inspirational.” This was vague enough of a description to suggest Mar-Vell but potentially keep a different character under wraps. As CBR concisely explains, Yon-Rogg definitely fits the bill as well:

That would perfectly tie in to the promotional image of Law as a Starforce commander working with Lee Pace’s Ronan the Accuser, as both conspired in the comics to overthrow the Supreme Intelligence and take Kree throne. Apart from Yon-Rogg’s traitorous ways, he repeatedly tried to kill Carol in the comics.

Mail call
7AAF341F-39F0-43BC-9B09-C29471D52059.jpeg

Dunno if already posted but

SPOILER

"Law is actually listed on IMDb as playing Walter Larson/Mar-Vell (the first Captain Marvel from the comic books), but thanks to some folks over at Reddit, the apparent Funko Pop character leak is spreading and was also noted by CBR. The below embed shows a few variants on Brie Larson’s Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers, Goose the Cat, a Nick Fury figure (Sam Jackson, youthfully CGI-ed in the film), and Law’s apparent true character, who’s referred to only as “Star Commander” (second row and far-right), which would indicate that he’s actually Yon-Rogg."

Previously, Law told EW that his character was a Kree leader, who was “driven by a belief in the divine leadership of the Kree people” and “a devout warrior — unquestioning, conservative, but inspirational.” This was vague enough of a description to suggest Mar-Vell but potentially keep a different character under wraps. As CBR concisely explains, Yon-Rogg definitely fits the bill as well:

That would perfectly tie in to the promotional image of Law as a Starforce commander working with Lee Pace’s Ronan the Accuser, as both conspired in the comics to overthrow the Supreme Intelligence and take Kree throne. Apart from Yon-Rogg’s traitorous ways, he repeatedly tried to kill Carol in the comics.
Interesting. I thought he was mar-vell. I hope it's not another GotG2 where it's a two in one character ala Json and Ego.

I REALLY dropped the ball by not preordering ssj3 Goku and ssj2 Gohan... My last local GameStop was like we didn't get any extras unfortunately for the first time... Really gonna regret paying extra for ssj2 Gohan sigh....

I REALLY dropped the ball by not preordering ssj3 Goku and ssj2 Gohan... My last local GameStop was like we didn't get any extras unfortunately for the first time... Really gonna regret paying extra for ssj2 Gohan sigh....
Yeah I called 5 different local ones and everyone ONLY got preorder fulfillment. I ended up just selling the damaged one and buying a mint one on Mercari.

Last year there was a queue system but it was a **** show. Also, they may release a bundle the 1st day with everything for $375 like last year in addition to whatever day 1s item is

Last year there was a queue system but it was a **** show. Also, they may release a bundle the 1st day with everything for $375 like last year in addition to whatever day 1s item is
Was the queue fcfs or was it like adidas queue where it takes random people in?

It was random and real bad. A lot of the stock was gone by the time it let you in cause people managed to bypass queue and cook.
Gotta do the adidas trick then and use multiple chrome users. Hope y'all are smart enough to do that tomorrow if needed. Just set up multiple google chrome users since it uses a new set of cookies for each user and multiple computers doing this.

Friend's Flocked Beerus came with a slight slash on the bottom of the box and poor glue job lol. Good thing he ordered two of them. He's letting the poor quality one go for cheap I think. I'll let y'all know if he's gonna sell it.

Ugh, I propose a mortitorium on any talk of last year’s holiday drops. Especially Tony The Tiger. Which i didn’t get even tho I had confrontation and credit card charges. That one still hurts.

Back
Top Bottom