FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

ill cop betty since i dont have her yet and i like her...ya i saw the bundle available again and thought must be a flop then lol

Last edited:
So SSJ3 Goku's release date on gamestop.com disappeared. Guess we not seeing a non preorder release ;-; Might pull the trigger on ebay...

i would wait to pull trigger on ebay. online pre-orders haven't shipped yet. once they do, there will be more listings on ebay and resellers will undercut eachother.

saw in a facebook group that they're supposed to restock in Jan/Feb. and they may have some at the warehouse still cause mine came into my gamestop trashed and they had to email the warehouse to see if they could send a replacement, which they usually hold some back for situations like mine.
I said yolo and bought it for 30. I don't want the stress of knowing if it's stocking or not. Probably gonna pay a little more for ssj2 Gohan as well.

Copped anakin, both spirit spiders, and big time spiderman to get free shipping. Didn't realize there was hooded obi wan tho smh. I'll just add it to the Jango order whenever they decide to put that up on walgreens site.

Back
Top Bottom