FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

How long does gamestop hold preorders for? Two GS around me still show up in availability for SSJ3 Goku.. Maybe I can nab one in the morning?

How long does gamestop hold preorders for? Two GS around me still show up in availability for SSJ3 Goku.. Maybe I can nab one in the morning?
Suppose to only be 24 hours unless whoever ordered is a friend or frequent customer.
My one piece pops been at mine Since October

Hey guys I'm considering getting a personalized Funko Pop of my 3 yo son for his birthday....can anyone recommend any decent customizers ?

20181203_131036.jpg

What are her prices like? I gotta sucka *** stannis custom I need commissioned, if the price is right

I truly don’t recall, she quoted me a long time ago and I don’t want to give you bad info. If you have IG, she’s quick to respond. Her custom work is A-1 imo.

A1 work? I don’t think so. Her prices are high and honestly there’s better people out there.

Her group kisses her a** and if you question about her stuff you get kicked. If you’re intent on a custom I’d ask in FB groups for some alternatives.

Today it’s not delivery, it’s toy Tokyo

BD7DAF34-4838-4884-8693-82CE926AE0AD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom