FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

84BFC4F7-B68B-47A0-9FFD-CBC456DDA5FF.jpeg
Got this from local Hot Topic during lunch. The bottom of the box is a little damaged but can live with it. To think I paid resell for my first one.smh

yeah, I think its all in waves of 500+ each restock.

Ill keep checking for a restock...
Im getting ready to pull the trigger on one off Ebay.
Dude wants $30 OBO. i offered $25 hopefully he accepts. I figured $12.99 plus the sipping from Fanatics will drive the price up anyway.

Ill keep checking for a restock...
Im getting ready to pull the trigger on one off Ebay.
Dude wants $30 OBO. i offered $25 hopefully he accepts. I figured $12.99 plus the sipping from Fanatics will drive the price up anyway.
they offered free shipping but i checked out so quick i got hit with the $10 shipping smh

they offered free shipping but i checked out so quick i got hit with the $10 shipping smh

I see they are offering free shipping with a purchase of $35 or more with code NBA20FS, might just grab a few more things while im at it if i do end up carting the Funko.

man this is some BS, im just trying to add this to my collection. No reselling here.
i have my Kobe Funkos i want to put this next to.
I been collecting Funkos for over 6yrs now. I have over 200 funkos and most are just random characters i like.
i dont care about the sticker on the box, i dont care how exclusive they are.
Ill buy may favorite cartoon, artist, actor etc.... Lebron is just an addition to my collection.

yea 9.99 shipping x_x

big mistakes. Actually makes sense to buy in bulk

Was only 9.99 shipping if you want it before Christmas (which is what the default shipping option was). You had/have the option of selecting different shipping options.

And for the record, yes, I did feel sick ordering a LeBron James pop. My 11 year old cousin better be f***ing grateful.

Back
Top Bottom