FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Another hot topic mail call. Did anyone else vegito just get shipped in a plastic bag? Atleast it was in a sorter box. Luckily no damage to the pop box.

20181218_151523.jpg

First 10 ordered.. I didnt even check shipping options.. Just paid the damn thing. Lol. 6.99 for all 10.

Next 10. I applied shipping code.

NBA store just restocked again, finally got the Lebron x2. Gonna gift one to my brother. People really tryna flip these Laker joints huh?

they're just nonstop restocking :lol:

tried to cancel my first order after i got 2 for free shipping, and they said it was already too late. oh well. good stocking stuffer for my nephew

thanks... got lucky cuz it wouldnt let me add to cart but mobile worked... these things selling out quick lol... i can wait until after christmas.. wasnt trying to spend 10 on shipping... 5 will do lmao

thanks... got lucky cuz it wouldnt let me add to cart but mobile worked... these things selling out quick lol... i can wait until after christmas.. wasnt trying to spend 10 on shipping... 5 will do lmao

Welcome bro.
They restock a few hundreds at a time. Lol.
Wonder what the total count is.

Was so tempted to get 10 more but having 30 of these will be overkill and my girl would literally kill me. Lol

Back
Top Bottom