FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

he was genuinely trying to help for a cost of course

Free help if I have extra proxies. So youre telling me if people randomly come to me for yeezy help, I gotta fund proxies outta pocket and stay up till 3am for the drop? :lol: Any small fee I charge covers proxies and server costs.

giphy.gif

Aye, You bozos that live in Everett trying to charge $80 for buzz bee since you got it in hand ready to ship!

When supreme became impossible I guess LMFAO. I always thought he was team Manuel til like week 8 of supreme

I dont really ever go for Supreme and Ive had a bot for quite some time Lol and dont front like you havent been looking for a bot :nerd:

I dont really ever go for Supreme and Ive had a bot for quite some time Lol and dont front like you havent been looking for a bot :nerd:
Yeah true but it doesn't mean I have one hahahahaha. Still team manuel unfortunately. Would help the brothers out too if I had a bot tho. I should've hit you up for some salts. Needed a pair for the "homegirl" lmao.

how were you even able to get replacements? All the reps i spoke with said they were all sold out
Another dude in here swapped out with another store in his area because they had preorders that weren't picked up I think. Gotta get lucky I guess.

kinda salty it doesnt come with the sticker... i dont resell but im a snob for exclusives lol... coulda just got this at amazon then with free shipping smh... the good news is my lebron shipped from fanatics and my bee shipped from funko

Holy crap
kinda salty it doesnt come with the sticker... i dont resell but im a snob for exclusives lol... coulda just got this at amazon then with free shipping smh... the good news is my lebron shipped from fanatics and my bee shipped from funko
Isn't that lowkey false advertisement?...

How funny would that be.. Then funko comes and just sends you a sticker to resolve out of court.
They bought you iff with a 10 cent sticker

Msg sent. I'll wait for response from fanatics and fanatics support.

Will not settle for 20 stickers. Lol.

I wonder if this is an exclusive to fanatics and they didn’t include the sticker? Either way kinda shady how they had the picture up when that’s what they’re not selling… im a keep it but it’s the principle that they did that just to sell those pops that’s disappointing

Back
Top Bottom