FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

B679CEEF-AD8D-4890-BEFA-9F3E84F2E1CB.jpeg
My mall pick up today during my lunch break. Walked into Foot Locker right when the manager was opening boxes.
trade you :lol:

My girl has these two on a window sill in the kitchen :lol:

07590B0A-AA6D-422D-B6CE-C3A4A29701FC.jpeg

Is your wifey a rock hound like mines?? It’s a constant battle for shelf space in this household.

Like I go and put such and such pop somewhere,

HER: Boy get that cot damn pop off that shelf, my tourmaline crystal needs to absorb sunlight from that spot!!

It’s rediculous.

Is your wifey a rock hound like mines?? It’s a constant battle for shelf space in this household.

HER: Boy get that cot damn pop off that shelf, my tourmaline crystal needs to absorb sunlight from that spot!!

It’s rediculous.

Yeah the window sills are decked out with “stones”. You better not be calling them “rocks” around wifey! :rofl:

It’s rediculous.
Just hit her with the
25007370_1765929750377793_7334480256553713664_n.jpg

not srs

Last edited:
There's these same damn dozen group of collectors in my city that be wiping out Hot Topic and other big pop places out I swear to god. They wiped out hot topic of battle dekus before I even got a chance to get to the mall smfh. I'm gonna get there before them one day and bring bodies to buy everything smfh.

Also visited best buy and found a porg chase hahaha. Couldn't pass on it for $5.

Back
Top Bottom