FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Screenshot_2019-01-02-17-28-24(1).png

I REALLY don't want to have to get into collecting Naruto but DAMN that Kakashi pop is fire. Tbh I wasn't impressed with the other naruto pops. If they ever make a Madara vs Hashirama moment, I'm copping ASAP.

funny that 10 years after i fell off from watching shippuden i just repicked it up late last year.

I caught up to where i left off in 09 and im fully locked in.

Now they want to add pops to that collection lmaooooo

i cant do it

i prob will though

funny that 10 years after i fell off from watching shippuden i just repicked it up late last year.

I caught up to where i left off in 09 and im fully locked in.

Now they want to add pops to that collection lmaooooo

i cant do it

i prob will though
Too much filler in the anime. I just read the manga to the end and then watched the final arc.

Kakashi will be had, tho the pose could've been better with raikiri.

Anyone trying to get this walmart captain marvel? Hopefully it's like the chrome thanos where eventually everyone can get one.

Kakashi will be had, tho the pose could've been better with raikiri.

Anyone trying to get this walmart captain marvel? Hopefully it's like the chrome thanos where eventually everyone can get one.

I keep almost checking out lol.. keep an eye on the product page, they keep putting a small amount of stock up

Hmmm... Popcultcha has My Hero Academia bundle up which includes Tenya but people are saying that their preorder didn't include him... Dunno if I should pull the trigger.

Mmmm did a BNTL and grabbed the MHA bundle from popcultcha. Will sell off the other 4 pops and keep Tenya since I have the other 4 lol... Make buying Tenya cheaper for me.

Mmmm did a BNTL and grabbed the MHA bundle from popcultcha. Will sell off the other 4 pops and keep Tenya since I have the other 4 lol... Make buying Tenya cheaper for me.

how long ago this offer go up?

If they just put tenya up there then he gotta be coming stateside hopefully

Back
Top Bottom