FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Hold on, we not just gonna gloss over this. Lol! So a store that JUST opened, with you first in line, as the first customer of the day, with them having NO other opportunity to sell ANYTHING was told “They sold out fast bro!”...did you ask WHEN??? I’m the first customer, when did it sell?!?! LMAO!!!

They didnt just open. I went there 6:10pm when they posted on their IG page. I just got off work and was about 5 mins away so i went.

When i asked, they told me " everything we have is on the floor." I didnt want to call anyone out. Just bought the non chase and kept it movin.

A buddy of mine called at 7:30 and told him they had 1 available. Hmmm..

loving the new one, just got it in from Box Lunch
IMG_4905.JPG

Ygritte $175 :wow:, these prices skyrocketed. Bout to hit up my gamestop and buy all the Jon snows for when he hopefully dies
Sold my OOB for $100 on ebay so technically 87 but still pretty crazy. People bought the box alone without the pop for $70 on ebay lmfao.

Ygritte $175 :wow:, these prices skyrocketed. Bout to hit up my gamestop and buy all the Jon snows for when he hopefully dies

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Jesus H Christ. I remember I thought it was kinda a lame pop back when it dropped. Even more
So when it was collecting dust on every shelf I saw. Then *poof* couldn’t find one at sticker price. Then 2 days later it’s $30 and at that time I wouldn’t pay more than $15 for any pop. Now it’s in “wouldn’t cop unless I hit the lotto” status :lol:

Damn when did the hound jump all the way up?!

Taking milk out the mouths of babes, do it. #chargebackszn

I feel like tracking across the board has been garbage lately, no doubt due to the holidays, that was pretty much what my tracking said for Yellow/Green Mickey that I received yesterday, once UPS said it was transferred to USPS, it never changed over to say it was on the way and then it just showed up.

I'm still waiting on green/yellow Mickey. According to UPS shipping progress , my local post office just received it today...smh

Back
Top Bottom