FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

In the sense that he wasnt wearing his own signature shoes when he was a rookie?

He’s not bald in his first few seasons nor did the Bulls ever wear a v-neck jersey in his career. The color blocking they went with on those shoes are cringe as well. I didn’t expect them to put his signature shoes on him, but they could have executed it better like they did with 88 dunk contest Pop they did.

Jordan common is the most accurate/best. I'll pass on the Jordan exclusives. I need that gitd Vader though.

CAB18DCF-A334-4E08-94F5-3B6B55931E05.jpeg

passing this week on the funko drop... not my cup of tea... but will be copping some pops from that target con... thinking of passing on vader since i got the GR joint...

Grabbing battle deku and gitd todoroki for 100usd shipped. What'd do you guys think
Circle City has Todoroki preorder for $40 but you would have to wait until June. Battle Deku I think you can get on eBay for around $35. Or popcultcha cheaper but no sticker. $100 for the both is a little on the high side imo but up to you if the extra cost is worth not having to deal with multiple orders and the wait.

Circle City has Todoroki preorder for $40 but you would have to wait until June. Battle Deku I think you can get on eBay for around $35. Or popcultcha cheaper but no sticker. $100 for the both is a little on the high side imo but up to you if the extra cost is worth not having to deal with multiple orders and the wait.
Oh yeah oop I thought I read sasuke for some reason instead battle deku...

Want the Wayne's World pack for my brother since it's probably his favorite movie ever. The Glow Vader, Jordan, and 10 inch Toothless... oh and the flocked Mufasa too.

Fortunately/unfortunately, I will be at work and unable to hit up Target so I'll be looking for them online or resell.. or swing by and see what's still there after work.

Back
Top Bottom