FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

IMG_0344.JPG

Damn I didn’t know the thrones were out yet. Where’d you cop?

My target was doing some shady sh*t AF... They had everything BUT MJ and they effing said "OH IT MIGHT STILL BE ON THE TRUCK" mad rudely. Anyways I got everything I wanted online but vader got backordered because it originally didn't have the ATC button for me so I circled back to get it in a separate order...

I got everything I wanted… had to get MJ in store since it sold out online… but they had a lot there I just got one…copped vader, titanic, waynes world, mufasa and captain marvel online

I was able to get three MJs at my local Target here in Houston. It was only 9 people in line and the manager was lettting us go back in line. I only got the three MJs and The Lion King/Mufasa pack. Some of the people in line didn’t even want MJ and were there for the other Pops.

I got 4 mj and 1 capt marvel if everything ships. Online add to cart button took forever to come up.

Went to target this morning and the person in front of me got the last MJ. Smh. Cop’d the Toothless for my son and Wayne’s World for myself so that i wouldn’t leave empty handed.

It's crazy how there's only 6 Targets in the state of Mississippi. The closest one to me is 1 hour 45 minutes away. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom