FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

we're gonna act like we're not on a website that has people talking elsewhere about which shoe cleaners are the best, buying multiple pairs to "keep on ice", getting bent out of shape when the shoe box comes damaged (because its just the box right? If the shoe is ok then you should be fine with getting a pair shipped in the bag of death). Everyone handles their hobbies differently
im not one of those folks though
but i get ur point

we're gonna act like we're not on a website that has people talking elsewhere about which shoe cleaners are the best, buying multiple pairs to "keep on ice", getting bent out of shape when the shoe box comes damaged (because its just the box right? If the shoe is ok then you should be fine with getting a pair shipped in the bag of death). Everyone handles their hobbies differently

I also clown people on here who care about the condition of their shoe boxes. :lol:

You're right though - it's all a hobby. And if people get mad when they get clowned about their hobbies, they need to check themselves and realize that maybe they're taking their hobbies too seriously.

I also clown people on here who care about the condition of their shoe boxes. :lol:

You're right though - it's all a hobby. And if people get mad when they get clowned about their hobbies, they need to check themselves and realize that maybe they're taking their hobbies too seriously.
So you're just in this thread to get e-props? Because clearly you're adding nothing to any discussion except coming in here with a holier than though condescending attitude.

You still look Iike that avi though..

You still look Iike that avi though..

And I bet you're a tiny, little fella aren't ya? Someone who gets this upset about one little comment of keeping his toys inside their boxes must be of small stature. You probably aren't taller than 5'6, maybe 5'7. Tell me I'm wrong. :rofl:

And I bet you're a tiny, little fella aren't ya? Someone who gets this upset about one little comment of keeping his toys inside their boxes must be of small stature. You probably aren't taller than 5'6, maybe 5'7. Tell me I'm wrong. :rofl:

But...

You prolly still look like your avi though.

A793E775-E2BE-44B8-99B1-7E77AF5F801C.jpeg
I just picked this up at a random target on my way home for my brother. He said he’s surprised I found one laying around. I don’t know much about pops but there’s a few stores around me that have really expensive pops.

Crazy my brother just texted me and found me a Captain Marvel GITD target exclusive (Target Con) in a random aisle in target. Will go good with my Gamestop, Wal-mart exclusive Captain Marvel Pops.

A793E775-E2BE-44B8-99B1-7E77AF5F801C.jpeg
I just picked this up at a random target on my way home for my brother. He said he’s surprised I found one laying around. I don’t know much about pops but there’s a few stores around me that have really expensive pops.

I found your brother. The employee that was trying to hide it is going to be pissed.

Just seen the last couple in stores this past weekend, got the Luchador one coming tomorrow and I'll be complete (at least until SDCC). Need to somehow get them all in one pic sometime, have 3/4 of them at my desk and a few others at home still
IMG_5988.JPG

Back
Top Bottom