FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

finally finished the set (for now)
whxgn3wllck21.jpg

Not a big Conan fan but you did your thing man.

meanwhile i only got 1 conan in the collection which is the common from gamestop where he got the suit on.... the comic con exclusives are cool but dont feel like paying that resale price

Yea I got lucky on a good number of those, whether it was a buddy out in SD who made it to a couple of tapings during SDCC, or winning them from TBS, at some point I just felt like I had to complete the set.

They had a few of these sitting on the shelf at my local Target today. I went to buy one and nope... street dated.

Attachments

• 71BEE696-B4A6-42A6-ABF2-2467B9F0A3BA.jpeg
    71BEE696-B4A6-42A6-ABF2-2467B9F0A3BA.jpeg
    292.3 KB · Views: 37
Thor vs Thanos movie moment is going for $14.99 on both Amazon and Walmart for anyone interested.

Ebates has 5% cash back for Walmart toys right now too.

Stopped by 3 targets..

Titanic & Wayne’s World 2pk still around.

DC Bombshell Box

All 10” pops

That is all

God I hate Walgreens. Easily the worst of the exclusives IMO. If you miss the online drop (if there even is one), it is absolutely impossible to find an exclusive in store. Unless of course you are looking for the damn Million Dollar Man and IRS 2pack which you can still find at every damn Walgreens. :lol:

In for hooded Darth Maul if all the stars align and I can actually find one.

Thank god I cancelled my jon and dany on throne pops from EE. Boxlunch 30 off 60 and then my $5 bday coupon came in CLUTCH. Had to add another pop (got killmonger in the black coat) and it came out to $36 shipped to my home.

Back
Top Bottom