FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

IMG_0353.PNG
Wedge Biggs and Pokins 3 pack for $5.99 Walmart. Sorry I can't post the link on this device.
Should I order 6 so I can get free shipping, keep the best box and just return the rest? My Jango Fett box came smashed from Walgreens today.

Circle City is just as bad as Nike. On my MJ order on the side of the box in big letters it said Michael Jordan Funko Pops. I ordered three for it to make sense with shipping so i guess they just used one of the boxes.

nah im annoyed everyone got their MJ from circle except me lol.

Emailed them yesterday. Lets see what they say

nah im annoyed everyone got their MJ from circle except me lol.

Emailed them yesterday. Lets see what they say

When did you order? I ordered 2 from them, the one I got was ordered on 1/10, and I'm still waiting for the one I ordered the next day on the 11th

I've been looking for those two Coming To America Pops. I have the Target exclusive McDowells uniform Prince Akeem one.

Does target drop their street dated pops at a certain time? Specifically the office space 2 pack tmrw...

Real talk anyone willing to grab me an arya. No way i can set an alarm with the baby in the same room

Good luck trying to get Arya's on the HBO online store.

They say they have come with the con sticker, so everyone is gonna be botting out the restock(s).

Back
Top Bottom