FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Nothing is more irritating than when a family member starts to question your choice of collecting Pops.. like damn just let me have a hobby dang.
Anyway, just got another Prince in. Need one more to have all 3 and that’s currently in my BBTS Loot Box
29AEBDE5-6034-406E-BE78-6A951BEDAB91.jpeg

I used eBay 15% off to order Adam Bomb gitd chase for $22.09 shipped. Didn't realize code is one time use only and ordered Gemini metallic battle armor Skeletor $32 shipped. Still not too much above retail and don't have to keep missing restocks.

just copped captain marvel from walmart and king ding... wanted to cop skeletor and deadpool 7/11 but passed...

I used eBay 15% off to order Adam Bomb gitd chase for $22.09 shipped. Didn't realize code is one time use only and ordered Gemini metallic battle armor Skeletor $32 shipped. Still not too much above retail and don't have to keep missing restocks.

Yea the eBay codes always get me, gotta add everything to your cart at once, even if it’s from multiple sellers to get the discount. Found that out the hard way a couple times.

Why these mofos always gotta be dropping **** at midnight?! Honestly what’s the point?? Don’t they have to pay people to process orders that late? Just release the thangs at a decent hour damn. Only jobless flippers benefit from these damn late night releases

Why these mofos always gotta be dropping **** at midnight?! Honestly what’s the point?? Don’t they have to pay people to process orders that late? Just release the thangs at a decent hour damn. Only jobless flippers benefit from these damn late night releases
It is a good time for me living in Hawaii lol. Targetcon, SNKR releases are like 4-5am my time. It sucks when you set your alarm only to take an L. And when I get a win too hyped to go back to sleep.

Heisen808 Heisen808 bro that makes me wanna go postal on these folks. I get up at 2am to go to work.

Sometimes setting my alarm for like 10 mins prior, only for them to release at like 11:13 pm????

Or stay up all night only for the bots to sellout within .00005 seconds. If it was earlier in the night , there wouldn’t be as much at stake. Just strikeout and keep it moving.

But nawl, they got me risking my ****ing livilihood on these midnight releases :lol:

Back
Top Bottom