FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

giphy (1).gif

So I guess Big Bad Toy Store isn't going to get the Migos Pops in the first quarter like they said. There's only two more days left.

Don't feel bad, I'm still waiting for BigApple to ship me the Waynes World commons & Giannis. Release date with these pre-order places are a joke.

Don't feel bad, I'm still waiting for BigApple to ship me the Waynes World commons & Giannis. Release date with these pre-order places are a joke.

I successfully got my money back from PayPal on the Biggie Pops, which I ordered last September. I then contacted my CC company on the Trading Places preorder and got my money back. Big Apple is trash and I’ll never order from them again.

Nerdy still sitting on my pre-orders and I couldn't even cancel it

Circle city still hasn't shipped any of my PO

Nerdy still sitting on my pre-orders and I couldn't even cancel it

Circle city still hasn't shipped any of my PO
Why can't you cancel nerdy preorders? I gotta file a claim on paypal for my MJs smfh. Just preordering it from EE.

If you guys are having probs getting responses from stores, this is worth a shot:
https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=203#crnt

I sent countless emails to LDW Collectibles on an order, and once the Gov’t re-opened, I filed a report with that site and shortly after that, they shipped my order after making me wait over a year.

I wouldn’t use it just because you’re being impatient though, definitely try emailing them first.

This is why i would have preferred an MJ pop NEVER to have been made xuz of y'all NT thread bandwaggoners.

In any case F MJ and his pop let's keep it movin' just a whack NBA pop anyway.

And now..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I still haven’t got the MJs from BBTS lol
I’ll just wait no rush for it.
1613934091575.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom