FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Checked out on all the exclusives, except Hulk. Gamestop sucks, 4 different cards and none will work for checkout... guess I'll need to stop in.

Good luck with that. I’d try and see if they offering that reserve online pick up in store Bs they did last year.

Just need the target. I hate that it’s with a tee. Gonna need a double up to open one and keep one boxed

Attachments

• 9C8395E0-3BF9-46CA-98EF-20A49C6E8934.png
    9C8395E0-3BF9-46CA-98EF-20A49C6E8934.png
    469 KB · Views: 15
I can't tell which Thanos is the accurate one. In one pic he's holding something in both hands and in others he's just holding something in one hand.

ugh, a little miffed I missed the Target Stark, stayed up late thinking Target would drop it early in the morning, only to miss it by 5 minutes waking up.

Man I just saw that the entertainment earth commons have those cards. I wonder how they’ll come packed or if it’s just easier to grab the stark ones off eBay

In anybody’s opinion, what would it take for you to consider that Funko has jumped the shark with the pop line? I mean they have keychains, plush versions, pop rides, numerous exclusive stickers, cellular phone exclusives, chase variants, movie moments, 3-packs, 8-bit, chrome, vhs t-shirt releases, actual cereal, collectible cards, etc. at what point is the line drawn for you to say “nah I’m good. We off that. They jumped the shark.”

Or is there no line? Just asking for general discussion.

In anybody’s opinion, what would it take for you to consider that Funko has jumped the shark with the pop line? I mean they have keychains, plush versions, pop rides, numerous exclusive stickers, cellular phone exclusives, chase variants, movie moments, 3-packs, 8-bit, chrome, vhs t-shirt releases, actual cereal, collectible cards, etc. at what point is the line drawn for you to say “nah I’m good. We off that. They jumped the shark.”

It’s probably now with all the crap in addition to pops and everyone and line gets a million. They’re still fun to collect and I love iron man, so I just bought a bunch today but I’ve slowed a lot

hmm i dont think any of that matters to me really. I just get the ones I like and ignore the rest

I feel there is no line
the main thing is that there is something for everyone. That will keep it going for me. they're bound to keep releasing things I like. i went from buying almost 8 pops a month to maybe 1 ever 3 months tho. but that's to no fault of funkos. just no room and nothing interesting that has come out in my eyes.
I have moved to different toy collecting tho. I really f** wit the qposkets for disney princess and other lady figures.
Funko has never done well with female pops IMO.

plus who cares about the other stuff they release. vinyls slightly interesting. dorbz are kinda whack. i love the mystery minis. just hate that they're a mystery

I saw the Thanos Hulk 2 pack at Barnes and Noble and they are just the commons (Thanos is not holding anything in his gauntlet hand). My store only had 2 of them but I still passed.

Called local Bait store to inquire about Baby Milo pop release. The guy told me that they got them but corporate office had them send them back. He didn't know why. The Bait store here recently opened a Bape shop that is connected so the pop was suppose to be for that opening.

Back
Top Bottom