FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Couldn’t resist so I went back, knew the pop was out but I figured I may as well get some ice cream. Got the shirt too
D7DB6E5B-BC09-4EB5-8A6E-5D313072326E.jpeg

Funny tho, they had the spot for the pop and were charging 24.99 so I was better off with the one I bought off eBay anyway

What’s the pop?

599D9EBE-3AA5-4000-A3E3-5610D1D89E05.png
I got an email from Bam Box with this info....

Every Pop Culture box this month will have a celebrity autographed Funko POP! This is a POP from a movie that has already debuted this year.

So between January 1st and today.

And this movie had a lot of people excited. And has a great rotten tomatoes score.

If you are into Superhero movies, then chances are you watched this. And you will know the character.

We have a limited amount of these POPS to get signed.

My guess is one of the Shazam friends. The last autograph pop I got from this box was Bugs Bunny opera singer. I am going to pass on this one.

I got shipping confirmation on endgame box, arriving Wed. I am thinking of just keeping the extras and letting go of the 2 pops. Anybody interested in a raffle? I am thinking $10 with 10-15 entries. Can either do winner take both or 1st and 2nd. What do you guys think?

kinda want that gopher pop from target but i dont like buying these packages knowing i just want the pop... seems like a waste imo

Back
Top Bottom