FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

1FBE671C-B0FE-4DCF-89DF-C5C8A8064078.jpeg
Sittin clean

My PPG down $1k since GoT ended. Glad I unloaded at peak :pimp:

Never had anything crazy valuable but I've made a nice little profit off some commons people missed on OfferUp *shrug*

Attachments

• 7ABD8069-C4E5-48BB-89DA-0E84B4FCAA38.jpeg
    7ABD8069-C4E5-48BB-89DA-0E84B4FCAA38.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 6CAAD317-4E77-4752-8D4D-CA344A6419BB.jpeg
    6CAAD317-4E77-4752-8D4D-CA344A6419BB.jpeg
    164.9 KB · Views: 9
  • BCDB8459-E95F-4C6C-ADD6-CC6418A9AD28.jpeg
    BCDB8459-E95F-4C6C-ADD6-CC6418A9AD28.jpeg
    403.9 KB · Views: 8
I hate funko right now. i want all these Marvel pops but i can't' stand the bobble.
what was the reason for them all being bobble again? They don't have rights to non bobble vinyl figures or something

Finally got the basic Jordan Funko from Big Apple Collectibles after 5 months. Like all the YouTube reviews say, stay away. Feel like they only sent it, since I filed a PayPal claim

Finally got the basic Jordan Funko from Big Apple Collectibles after 5 months. Like all the YouTube reviews say, stay away. Feel like they only sent it, since I filed a PayPal claim

yea they're terrible, looked up some other things on them and saw someone talking about how they sent empty boxes to people. I've been waiting since November on an order because they keep pushing the release date of the Giannis figure back. I'm done pre-ordering from any of those sites. I did pre-order Jaws & Caddyshack sets from Circle City but so far they've been decent, but at this point I'll wait for anything to show up at Hot Topic or BoxLunch.

yea they're terrible, looked up some other things on them and saw someone talking about how they sent empty boxes to people. I've been waiting since November on an order because they keep pushing the release date of the Giannis figure back. I'm done pre-ordering from any of those sites. I did pre-order Jaws & Caddyshack sets from Circle City but so far they've been decent, but at this point I'll wait for anything to show up at Hot Topic or BoxLunch.

Word, I pre-ordered a GoT figure off box lunch or something like that once. I forgot I even ordered it. They sent it to me 8 months later. It was a common also. There’s no reason for that kinda bull. I could have walked into any store the day of release to 8 months later and just bought off the shelf and saved shipping.

Has me SUPER questioning whether I’m gonna do pre-orders ever again. From any website.

Back
Top Bottom