FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

OG Thor and og cap.. Looking to sell Asap. Both for 20% under ppg plus ship.

Attachments

• received_3175827392435335.jpeg
    received_3175827392435335.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 5
  • received_2349146725301050.jpeg
    received_2349146725301050.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 5
My old lady loves Disney villains so if anyone has the following and needs to get rid of I’m looking to buy here before I hit up eBay
Cruella di vil
Maleficent
Ursula
Evil queen
Dr. Falicier
Witch

Come on man we told u to wait.

None of these store exclusive drops are so rare anymore. Which is good imo
It’s a two pack they typically hold value decently. And besides, **** was sold out as soon as slams shared the link so wasn’t exactly coppable which made the pain sting less.

:angry::angry::angry: So this happened to my ECCC Arya today. Had her displayed OOB on top of my case.

Anybody interested in copping on the low?
7DBBA133-4C35-4293-B7EC-19CD95A39901.jpeg

My old lady loves Disney villains so if anyone has the following and needs to get rid of I’m looking to buy here before I hit up eBay
Cruella di vil
Maleficent
Ursula
Evil queen
Dr. Falicier
Witch
i have an oob malificent you can have for the low low (the one with the green fire behind her)

I don’t know who’s momma or baby momma i gotta slap or maybe sacrificing tdogg2k tdogg2k ’s offspring but i need that metallic haunted mansion set at all costs.
you know what to do. 10 hail mary's, burn every jon snow pop u have. and Pray to rhollor
:angry::angry::angry: So this happened to my ECCC Arya today. Had her displayed OOB on top of my case.

Anybody interested in copping on the low?
7DBBA133-4C35-4293-B7EC-19CD95A39901.jpeg
you can have mine and i'll take that one just glue the foot back for me.
one condition.

burn that jon snow pop.

you know what to do. 10 hail mary's, burn every jon snow pop u have. and Pray to rhollor

you can have mine and i'll take that one just glue the foot back for me.
one condition.

burn that jon snow pop.

Broken foot part is missing. I must have vacuumed it up on accident. Jon Snow cannot burn from fire, sorry it’s just genes.

Saw this on the Funko Reddit and wanted to know your guys' thoughts.

If you saw a chase in the wild of a line that you had no interest in, would you buy it anyway?

Saw this on the Funko Reddit and wanted to know your guys' thoughts.

If you saw a chase in the wild of a line that you had no interest in, would you buy it anyway?

nah, its happened to me before, this was before I started watching Rick and Morty and I was at Box Lunch just looking at the wall and the employee comes over to me and has the Weaponized Rick Chase, and is going "I bet you want this one....". Just shrugged and said, "I don't even know what that is". Now after buying the regular weaponized Rick, I probably would have bought it :lol: But I feel like there's too many people who just scan the entire wall of Pop figures trying to see if there's any stickers on them. Doesn't seem to be many good Chase figures anymore, its all retailer exclusives now. Last Chase I had to have was no-arm Georgie from "IT".

Back
Top Bottom