FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Saw this on the Funko Reddit and wanted to know your guys' thoughts.

If you saw a chase in the wild of a line that you had no interest in, would you buy it anyway?

ive done it

Bc it was the first time i ever saw a chase in the wild at retail. I felt obligated lol

It was some guy from buffy the vampire slayer line

Ive done it as well just to have a chase in the collection…but I don’t count it because it was a store and the owner was selling a bunch of pops that he didn’t know the value for it… so it was just there randomly without any pops related to it… like the non-chase version wasn’t even there…but it was the duck dodgers pop… I didn’t know anything about the duck dodgers show just knew it was daffy duck and it was looney tunes so I copped it cuz I like looney tunes… but to be honest if it was a pop that was a chase that I had no clue about id pass

I’ve only found one chase in the wild, Romeo at Barnes and Noble. I copped even though I’ve never seen the movie.

Just because it’s a “rare” find, that doesn’t mean I should buy it. I’m not in it for the flip anyway. I only keep up with the ones I think look good.

Anyone interested? Selling for thr low With protectors.
All mint.

20190805_201833.jpg

Not looking for ppg.. Or anything crazy..
First reasonable offer takes these.. Low balls welcome

Nah. I've seen resellers ruin the sneaker game. Not going to turn around and do that for Pops. Not trying to leech off a subculture.

Back
Top Bottom