FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Wasn’t copping pops for almost a month then went ham for eccc lmao… Just copped triclops, gambit and toad from the funko shop online…I woulda been straight but that MJ pop set me back a lot… first time in a while I got every pop I wanted for retail for con exclusives and it was all online except boba..

heres my haul

Boba fett
Shawn kemp
Doom
Thanos
Millhouse
Bulbasaur
Charmander

obviously if it weren't for the con having to be online, wouldn't have had a shot at the Budapest one, definitely wouldn't have paid resale for it. That was the only one I wanted so I'm pretty happy for that. Would gladly take the alternative of none of this stuff going on but here we are I suppose.

Tried to resist picking up Cap’n but knowing I wouldn’t have to account for the huge box, and didn’t want to just leave Tony on his own. Favorite cereal mascot, this one is great
894CC412-0335-4657-8A4E-0D375065E5C6.jpeg

walgreens still aint up smh... good thing i was able to cop on the funko site... i was surprised they had everything on there...

they dropped the Convention Only ones on Funko Shop too

Got Grand Budapest!

I am so pissed about this. Had no idea they would do this so I didnt wake up for the drop. What was supposed to be FS only was trash. Cant believe I missed a chance at GBH and Indy.

I am so pissed about this. Had no idea they would do this so I didnt wake up for the drop. What was supposed to be FS only was trash. Cant believe I missed a chance at GBH and Indy.
Yea I had a gut feeling that they might slip those in there unannounced, otherwise I wasn't even going to try at all.

Back
Top Bottom