FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

a lot of hot cash codes on funko pop reddit. was able to use $15 off on the jiraiya pop

box lunch pops are cheaper. Used a code for the naruto set and it came out cheaper with shipping, than the hot topic code and in store pickup

check your Hot Topic accounts to see if you're eligible for the $2 dollar shipping. Even when you're logged in, it is never the default shipping option, during checkout go back to the shipping option and it will be available if you're "VIP" (not even sure what that entails truthfully). But I found it accidentally after tons of orders where I paid the standard shipping rate. Same goes for Box Lunch, I think theirs is $1
Untitled.jpg

^Couldnt imaging liking Dr. Pepper or not finding the lil sweet character to be annoying af. Lol

That Fett is nice. Feel like I need it to go along with the ECCC one. Do we know if those will be shared exclusives as well?

That Fett is nice. Feel like I need it to go along with the ECCC one. Do we know if those will be shared exclusives as well?
I think they're doing Wonder Con the same way they did ECCC with an online con so I'd imagine they'll show up on Funko Shop at some point

Back
Top Bottom