FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Gemeni been doing their ebay pricing lately which im not a fan of. .....

Good looks on that blood splattered Maggie :pimp:
You're welcome I knew it was someone in here who loved TWD blod splatter pops. couldn't remember if it was you or someone else

Flocked Beast was on Gemini earlier today, I saw someone bought one.

Walter..

WHAT!>!>!?!?!?!
I missed flocked beast?????
damn man.... you gotta warn me!

Yeah after getting the flocked Cookie Monster I can def appreciate the appeal

Bros these things are dangerous...wonder what it will be if these 20 years from now...is this how our previous generation was about beanie babies? :lol:

Yeah after getting the flocked Cookie Monster I can def appreciate the appeal

Bros these things are dangerous...wonder what it will be if these 20 years from now...is this how our previous generation was about beanie babies?
laugh.gif
I think the biggest appeal is the licensing. Unless you live under a rock, there's literally a pop for everyone. I don't really see this "fad" dying anytime soon. 

Gemini used to charge regular retail for all their exclusives -- then this year they changed it all. They used to be great for a place to get SDCC or NYCC exclusives -- regular retail plus free shipping during the Con weekends. Now, they are eBay ish prices and no more free shipping. They also had great prices on protos too, so much has changed this year with them.

Last edited:
Gemini also had a Conan up in the damaged box/paint flaw section. I missed it :smh: :frown:

They had two Flocked Beast. I missed that too lol

Last edited:
Went to mine today they didnt have it

Forgot i had a black venom and black suit spidey and bouggt two more. If anyone needs let me know or else ina return to walgreens.

Walgreems also had atleast 15 of those riot shield storm troopers

Last edited:
Where you at tdogg2k tdogg2k ?

Actually, where is everyone at? It'd be cool to see where everyone is.

SFV/Los Angeles, CA checking in :nerd:

Beast was 25

After I get the Stan Lee from Tdogg, I'm done buying Pops until Street Fighter unless DBZ wave 2 releases earlier and I like them.

Miami, FL here but I barely go Pop hunting throughout the week

Dam juat got another email from fun.com stating im not gonna receive marty till friday the 12th smh

had stan lee in my cart and it sold out while i was trying to pay..ended up ordering GITD vaultboy and b&w loki.

Checking in from canada!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom