FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Hot Topic = evil 
devil.gif

Was a new secret Santa sent out? I didn't get a new one. But I filled out the original survey out pretty detailed. Included my shirt size and everything.

been reading up on how to customize. switching heads or removing glasses or like Carnage's tounge doesn't seem hard at all.
as far as paint splatter or Glow in the dark, or even chroming doesn't seem too hard either.

K Steezy just for you ($75 bucks on ebay he has 3 avail)
View media item 1777129

thinking about doing this with my stan lee. ODE to the creation of spiderman
View media item 1777130

Last edited:
LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR SECRET SANTA

there will be a new questionnaire being sent out to everyone Tomorrow. I got everyones first one. I will send you the new questions and the old
(PLEASE... put the answers underneath the questions when I do send it. )

Here we go fellas!!!!!
Email [email protected]
Put in your NT name, you're real name, mailing address., email address
I will then send you a questionnaire to answer.

I know we have a lot of people interested but at the same time I dont know exactly how many. so for right now I'm going to cap this at 12 people.
If we get more than i'll extend out if necessary.

Guidelines.
Gift Maximum will be $50 Shipped (if it cost more that's ok too!)
Gift Minimum will be $20 shipped

(I decided on this after seeing other secret santa threads, saw someone got a keychain last year........thats just wrong)

Now this has definitely been one of the best communities I've been apart of on NT.
I feel we can all trust each other here, but I think we should put a deposit in in case someone fizzles out. and whoever he fizzles out on we can compensate.
(This really shouldn't be necessary but it is fair)
If you guys are against it let me know.

Must ship out your presents by Dec 10th

Just because we're in the funko board doesn't mean you only have to get/give pops. it can be a number of things.
This is a big Fandom here so a lot of things will be good and acceptable.

More details will come out later as to how we'll randomize the people.

I'm closing this on Friday at midnight 11/6

If I dont get an email by then , you can't be in.
No exceptions,
Gotta keep rules tight in order to have stability.

LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR SECRET SANTA

there will be a new questionnaire being sent out to everyone Tomorrow. I got everyones first one. I will send you the new questions and the old
(PLEASE... put the answers underneath the questions when I do send it. )

Here we go fellas!!!!!
Email [email protected]
Put in your NT name, you're real name, mailing address., email address
I will then send you a questionnaire to answer.

I know we have a lot of people interested but at the same time I dont know exactly how many. so for right now I'm going to cap this at 12 people.
If we get more than i'll extend out if necessary.

Guidelines.
Gift Maximum will be $50 Shipped (if it cost more that's ok too!)
Gift Minimum will be $20 shipped

(I decided on this after seeing other secret santa threads, saw someone got a keychain last year........thats just wrong)

Now this has definitely been one of the best communities I've been apart of on NT.
I feel we can all trust each other here, but I think we should put a deposit in in case someone fizzles out. and whoever he fizzles out on we can compensate.
(This really shouldn't be necessary but it is fair)
If you guys are against it let me know.

Must ship out your presents by Dec 10th

Just because we're in the funko board doesn't mean you only have to get/give pops. it can be a number of things.
This is a big Fandom here so a lot of things will be good and acceptable.

More details will come out later as to how we'll randomize the people.

I'm closing this on Friday at midnight 11/6

If I dont get an email by then , you can't be in.
No exceptions,
Gotta keep rules tight in order to have stability.

You got me down right?

Hot Topic cancelled my order for a flocked Stitch due to inventory, just to put it back online like an hour later. Let's see if this order goes through.

Feels good to randomly walk into wahlgreens and find a stack of exclusives :smile:

Picked up the riot gear trooper, snow trooper and imperial guard, box was a bit jacked on the guard but screw it, they had a Yoda too...

Feels good to randomly walk into wahlgreens and find a stack of exclusives :smile:

Picked up the riot gear trooper, snow trooper and imperial guard, box was a bit jacked on the guard but screw it, they had a Yoda too...

:smh: of course Duane Reade by me had those but not venom or black suit spidey...:smh: ended up scooping both from the bay of e's with spiderman 2099. Just need to get amazing spiderman and Peter Parker(if found for a decent price) and I'm good

I still have 2 black suit spideys that need to go..
if no one needs them IMa just take em back to walgreens

Back
Top Bottom