FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Ill cop and get a box if it means i can help one of yall in this group. There are funko collectors in my town but a ton of game stops i may be able to get a box

What's Gamestop's return policy? If need be, I'll buy like 10 so I can get the Batman, Batgirl, and Superman and return the rest. I'll even oop an NTer a gold one if I come across it.

Last edited:
What's Gamestop's return policy? If need be, I'll buy like 10 so I can get the Batman, Batgirl, and Superman and return the rest. I'll even oop an NTer a gold one if I come across it.

because it's black friday, i'm assuming you'll have to return on that day, im not sure...
they're pretty relaxed with their return policy, just read the receipt

SECRET SANTA UPDATE***

I resent an email to you all, the questionaaire is almost the same but I added 5-6 extra questions. Please re answer them
also sign up for pop price guide and elfster (if you haven't done so already)

ELFSTER
group name is :

2015 Secret Santa for NT Pop

please join it. (i may actually have to individually invite you, but see if that works.

Still debating getting smugglers bounty. I thinkit will be hard flipping the contents if i dont like it

I'm in for that GS mystery box. $20 ain't too shabby. I'm not picky so adding more pops is fun. I went to my local GS yesterday and they had hella pops so getting 4-5 of those will set be pluses to my collection. Also read the gold pop will be a Borderlands figure.

Yesterdays pickups. COD fanboy so these are are a must. I was only gonna go for Ghost and maybe woods or price but after seeing Brutus in here I had to cop him instead

Also big shout out to tdogg2k tdogg2k for the elite packaging on the golden frieza and Miles Spider-Man. Salute.

If anyone lives near Annapolis,MD I would head up to Annapolis Mall.  The Hot Topic there  had a ton of Stan Lee, Chrome Vader, Gir, Carnage, Anti-Venom, and U.S. Agent.

If anyone lives near Annapolis,MD I would head up to Annapolis Mall.  The Hot Topic there  had a ton of Stan Lee, Chrome Vader, Gir, Carnage, Anti-Venom, and U.S. Agent.
thank you. I will be heading there if arundel mills doesn't have the symbiotes. was on vacation in dallas and they only had one carnage and his box was all messed up

Ronald. I heard walmart in Annapolis had grinning ultrons.
May need that oop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom