FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Funko Boss on IG makes some of the best customs, custom boxes and stickers as well. she was the first one i believe to make a custom Wolf Carol.

the boxes apparently aren't hard to make at all. you just need to find the plastic inserts.

I understand having the variant funko made, but with a lot of their "Unmasked" a lot of them are the same heads just maybe different color hair or eye color

i think it was confirmed that Cyclops unmasked and Captain america unmasked (avengers 2) are the same head molds. just different eye color paint
Dean and starlord unmasked are the same mold.
there are more like that.

So I def wouldn't be against (for my own collection or someone else doing it for me) taking the head off of one and putting it on the body of the other.
just like the guy who took the stan lee head and put it on the spiderman body. I think i may buy a 2nd stan lee just for that

Make sure you guys look a the elfster messages too. I saw one posted today asking for someones poppriceguide

Make sure you guys look a the elfster messages too. I saw one posted today asking for someones poppriceguide

this!

everyone make sure you post collection/ wish lists (which should of been on the questionnaire tdogg2k tdogg2k had us fill out originally.) how else will your Santa know what you have and what to get you?..

dont cry when you get a lump of coal! :lol:

We were supposed to copy/paste that questionnaire in the email chain regardless of what was already on that word doc, right? I think it was only me and 1 other person that did lol

We were supposed to copy/paste that questionnaire in the email chain regardless of what was already on that word doc, right? I think it was only me and 1 other person that did lol

that should of been sent back to TDogg. i think i ended up with your questionnaire.

I wasn't in the word doc so I filled it out and replied to all. Sorry for the email clutter. I answered mostly "No" for everything any way. Not sure how helpful I was :lol: I really only want pops though so my PPG should be enough.

The chain email was for everyone to do. That way there will be no confusion as to who wants what or who is who

More info on the GameStop Black Friday mystery box:

"Each box will contain 1 exclusive Black Friday Pop! vinyl figure, 2 ReAction figures, 1 Pocket Pop! Keychain and 1 Pop! Pin all for just $20! On top of everything else, each box also has a 1 in 8 chance of containing a super-rare chase Golden Pop! vinyl figure. The thrill of the Funko chase is on at GameStop this Black Friday!

Each box is guaranteed to contain one of the following exclusive Black Friday Pop! vinyl figures:

Blackest Night Superman

Batman

Batgirl

Claptrap

Power Amor

All Funko Mystery Box Pop! figures are 100% EXCLUSIVE to the box - so once they’re gone, they’re gone for good!"

http://funko.com/blogs/news/77499843-gamestop-black-friday-exclusive-funko-mystery-box

Items marked with an asterisk* are online too. So that's Bane and the 25 pop protecters. :smokin

I'm in Los Angeles I ain't driving up there lol

Last edited:
Items marked with an asterisk* are online too. So that's Bane and the 25 pop protecters. :smokin

I'm in Los Angeles I ain't driving up there lol

Oh good looking i iddnt notice that. Bane is the one i wanted the most so hope i can get one

yo...can everyone please fill out their surveys...trying to shop here soon, school and work are going to have me busy by december

I finally got my internet fixed today and have been out of the loop for a little bit. I updated the survey, elfster, and ppg. Tdogg let me know if you need anything else.

Back
Top Bottom