FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Enter the dragon is off the hook ! 25$ shipping to canada is more expensive than the pop itself...i will have to let it go [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Any chance that Enter The Dragon one pops up other places like their G.I. Joe "exclusives"?

Any chance that Enter The Dragon one pops up other places like their G.I. Joe "exclusives"?

No this is only for Bait.

the GI Joe Exclusive was hooded Cobra which you won't see in regular stores
the other GI Joe's were Pre release exclusives so bait just got them 2/3 months before everyone else.

Smugglers Bounty spoilers popping up on Reddit for anyone wanting to look (I won't post it here)...Pops only thing shown, no shirts. No Chase versions posted either

Looks like it'll be some new Joker variant.

Must be a theme with the Superman silhouette in their IG post.

I hope this isn't another mystery box where I'll want nearly all of the pops like with GS fml

Walter..

Last edited:
I'd be very ok with black suit Joker alleyzonjay alleyzonjay . What else does HT have up their sleeves with their mystery box?

So far possible Superman and Joker.

I've heard GS gold pop could be Golden God Superman (just speculation).

Looks good so far with BvS coming out next year, can't wait to see what else they come out with next year DC related. Then there's the hope of unvaulting DC pops. I'm ready.

Walter..

Btw, when is everyone shipping out their Secret Santa stuff? And are we wrapping these or just drop em in the mail like a regular package lol

Back
Top Bottom