FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Even though the last MCC box was Meh, I haven't fully regretted signing up for any of these, most of these pops are great and that Star Wars box is totally worth it...specially if you land that chase! :pimp:

I'm hoping for Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet OR 9" infinity gauntlet pop o_O

Oh just saw the Smugglers Box leak. Dope. Now to hope I get the chase :smokin

Last edited:
I really want to see the spoilers yet again, I want to be surprised. So I'm staying away lol

Can't wait to see what else is in the box. Seems like it's good from what you guys are saying :pimp:

Walter..

^ I wonder if it's like a 50/50 split between the regular and Chase version :nerd:

So would it be a spoiler saying what pop it ISNT? Cuz now that I'm thinking about it the next box is RESISTANCE so if they don't release this one pop that we've seen the mold for commercially it might go in the next SW box.

For real ^ wish they revealed the other one first and left Chrome Phasma as a surprise.

so theres a regular and chase?. but isnt the regular a common POP out right now? or is it only a chase and thats what comes with Phasma?

so theres a regular and chase?. but isnt the regular a common POP out right now? or is it only a chase and thats what comes with Phasma?

I think it's a different mold just slightly but it's not a released pop per se. It's like a lateral release, same but different. The box however can come with a regular version or the chase version.

If you not a star wars fan I get it, but if you are...what is "meh" about it?
laugh.gif

Chrome Phasma alone is
pimp.gif
i am a star wars fan just not into the box. was expecting something better, personally MCC 1st box > SB 1st box

I think it's a different mold just slightly but it's not a released pop per se. It's like a lateral release, same but different. The box however can come with a regular version or the chase version.
Semi-spoiler:
I think that the one that is out right now is from the original trilogy, and the regular/Chase is from the sequel trilogy. You can see the difference in the trailer.
Super-spoiler:
Original trilogy:
View media item 1795504versus
First Order:
View media item 1795508

GLad i decided to pass. Im not a big enough star wars fan to truly appreciate that whole box. But cool for others.

As far as my secret santa. I think im shipping out Dec 1st. I just got the package now need to get some auxiliary things

I thought those Bruce Lees were preordered set to ship at the end of the month but I just got a shipping confirmation :smokin

that Phasma would of been nice. dont care much for the other though..

im not too big a fan of SW so i passed.

wheres the shirt? havent seen a pic of it yet other than folded in the bag.

Back
Top Bottom