FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

And I am officially hooked.  Here are my purchases from the last week.

Picked up Clark and Eddie today at Suncoast(still have the BOGO 50%), but had to control myself when I saw CC and Snake Eyes at HT.  

So addicting...

what are you guys guessing will be in the MCC Guardians box? biggest MCC box yet, so im guessing 6/9" Infinity Gauntlet or 6/9" Groot. im not liking thats its holiday themed though..

I'm hoping a Thanos with gauntlet, Thanos on throne, or the gauntlet itself. That box is big, I hope its contents are big on quality as well.

Walter..

Well that's what I had read however this just happened.

So if that's the case I'm all the way in again for 2 of these boxes.

I think a standalone infinity gauntlet would be dope since there's already a 6" thanos but I'm gonna lean towards maybe then putting in a Fabrikation to change it up. Star Lord fabri maybe.

5, 6, 7 boxes, I MUST GET THAT POP if it's true.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever it takes!

Walter..

Last edited:
:pimp:
Dam i think i just precame a bit in my pants lol
Definitely gonna try to get some of those boxes. Some gamestops in the malls over here in la are gonna open at 6pm on thursday i might go than.

Well that's what I had read however this just happened.

So if that's the case I'm all the way in again for 2 of these boxes.

I think a standalone infinity gauntlet would be dope since there's already a 6" thanos but I'm gonna lean towards maybe then putting in a Fabrikation to change it up. Star Lord fabri maybe.

Bought to trade.in some games that indont want to get those boxes..

Flip called of.duty ghost cuz it a.dollar at toyrus

havent been here in a few days...

did clarke and cousin eddie drop yet in store?

anywhere online i could get them from with a sale or discount?

thanks in advance

Damn Gamestop is a must for Black Friday!! 
smokin.gif

Since im not a DC fan I will most likely sell that or use it fir trade bait. However, if there is a gold batgirl then I may have to keep that one.

Back
Top Bottom