FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I like the black and white ones. Wouldn't mind supes amor a flash to compliment my black lantern flash.

So wait, is HT doing a mystery box or are they just releasing those on BF?

And I still gotta wait one more day for my smugglers bounty box :smh:

I like the black and white ones. Wouldn't mind supes amor a flash to compliment my black lantern flash.

So wait, is HT doing a mystery box or are they just releasing those on BF?

And I still gotta wait one more day for my smugglers bounty box
mean.gif
same here. I see that unboxing videos have come out on youtube but Im not looking i wanna be surprised when i open it.

i've been reading that gamestop ad all wrong, i thought you're getting 5 pops. so you're getting 1 pop only? and the rest is mystery stuff? but one of those pops are 1-5 guranteed?

and if Gamestop is getting the black and white batman wouldn't that eliminate the mystery pop from HT being batman since it's exclusive?

GS box has one pop per box, which will be 1 of 5 of those five we already know of..with a chance of a gold pop.

Now, I'm not sure if you get two pops if your box has a gold pop where you still get 1 of 5, plus the gold pop...or if the gold pop replaces the 1 of 5 and you only get the gold pop.

GS's batman is not black and white, it is the Tim Burton Batman, and the gold version.
HT doesn't have a Batman in their mystery box.

Im still not 100% convinced that Harley is the HT mystery pop. Too boring if she is.

Walter..

Last edited:
My co worker is subscribed to Loot Crate, but doesn't care much for POPs. He knows how much I love them and he brought in the Joker Batman and Dr. Brown for me to have. :wow:

GS box has one pop per box, which will be 1 of 5 of those five we already know of..with a chance of a gold pop.

Now, I'm not sure if you get two pops if your box has a gold pop where you still get 1 of 5, plus the gold pop...or if the gold pop replaces the 1 of 5 and you only get the gold pop.

GS's batman is not black and white, it is the Tim Burton Batman, and the gold version.
HT doesn't have a Batman in their mystery box.

Im still not 100% convinced that Harley is the HT mystery pop. Too boring if she is.

Walter..
id think the Gold pop would replace the other pop

My co worker is subscribed to Loot Crate, but doesn't care much for POPs. He knows how much I love them and he brought in the Joker Batman and Dr. Brown for me to have. :wow:
That's a good friend, could have easily flipped em :smokin

bait x bruce lees are cool, but i'll wait and see if they have a Black Friday sale.. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom