FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Prolly a groot mug

The wallgreens in my town has most of the exclusive gonna go hunting this weekend

Every single time I go to Walgreens to look for exclusives, there's an Olaf Pop just chilling. Every time. 

Every single time I go to Walgreens to look for exclusives, there's an Olaf Pop just chilling. Every time. 

Lol. Buy it and come back a couple days later to see if they replace it with anything else. Then return it lol.

Lol. Buy it and come back a couple days later to see if they replace it with anything else. Then return it lol.

Sounds like my local Whalgreens :rofl:

They had a great stock ONCE of all the StarWars pops, they had like 5 GITD Yodas, riot troopers and imperial guards....now they are back to the same ol tired Frozen joints they have never been able to sell...lmao

How do you know if it's a Walgreens exclusive or not?..My cousins are manager of a local Walgreens and I could probably have him hold me stuff if I knew what to look for..

Last edited:
How do you know if it's a Walgreens exclusive or not?..My cause is the manager of a local Walgreens and I could probably have him hold me stuff if I knew what to look for..
They normally have an exclusive sticker on them. The only ones that don't are some of the first Star Wars ones they shipped to stores (Snowtrooper, Spirit Yoda, Proto Boba Fett, and Imperial Guard). All the Marvel ones will have stickers as will the Riot Gear Force Awakens Stormtrooper. 

This are the exclusives currently at Walgreens -

Marvel:

Venom

Black Suit Spider-Man

Spider-Man 2099

Punisher

Thunderbolts Punisher

Star Wars:

Spirit Yoda

Proto Boba Fett

Imperial Guard

Snowtrooper

Riot Gear Stormtrooper

In 2016 more Marvel exclusives will start to show up - GITD Black Suit Spider-Man, Green Goblin, Iron Spider, and Taskmaster

Thank you..I'm gonna go look tomorrow at both stores my cousins manage..

My walgreens/duane reade have still yet to receive anything after the first star wars exclusives wave.

also..

Funko should do a Home Alone set

not a deadpool fan but those pops are better than the original DP ones imo.

I'm assuming the MCC box is going to be maskless deadpool but with that handsome Ryan Reynolds face.

HUGE thanks to my secret Santa!!! Got a GoT poster in the mail yesterday and the rest today. Inspired me to send one more small package to my secret Santa before the deadline. Love everything in here especially the dragons, the Star Wars wrapping paper on a few items, and of course the little airplane bottle of my name sake :pimp:

View media item 1821559

Last edited:
Thats a heck of a present. Everyones getting such awesome things.
I just picked up the metallic 3 pack today they only had 2 in store

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom