FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

5 down 11 to go

I'll be needing a list of those who have received their SS soon. Remember deadlie to ship out is Dec 10th/11th (the end of this week)

btw you don't have to reveal the contents immediately just show that you got the box or tell us you got it in.

GIFTS RECEIVED:
Blacklion
Sole FX
SylvesterMcGrizzly
Hennesey
Gisme

Today's pickups. The yoda, Rex and Vader are gifts the rest be mine. The Walgreens homie put the yoda and snowtrooper aside for me $8.99 + I was able to redeem 5k points so another $5 bucks off :smokin

View media item 1821895

I shipped my secret santa but forgot to put the letter I had in it. When you get your package, just know theres one last part coming :wink:

Brian looks so generic, thats why i cant get down with movie/tv show POPs like that..

if you take most of those POPs out the box, you couldnt even tell who they are..

Tore into everything from Secret Santa last night. Ate all the sour patch kids, jelly beans, half the gum, and set everything else up around the living room. I was definitely enjoying the gifts! Didn't even get a chance to see which NTer sent this last night as my girl started opening this while I was cooking and I quickly grabbed the note and threw it in a drawer to read later. Didn't want her to know about NT lol. But BIG thanks again to bigpat630 bigpat630 for making my holidays a little more cheerful. Thank you homie.

Dragons looking good next to mom and the throne!

View media item 1822309
Also was digging how the Hennessy bottle was pop sized lol.

View media item 1822311
Used the Darth Vader as a mini me to my 6" figure :rofl:

View media item 1822315

Today's pickups. The yoda, Rex and Vader are gifts the rest be mine. The Walgreens homie put the yoda and snowtrooper aside for me $8.99 + I was able to redeem 5k points so another $5 bucks off
smokin.gif
Good stuff.  All that my local Walgreen's have are Frozen Pops.  For the last 3-4 months.  
mean.gif

Funko confirmed via Twitter that one of the items inside the Smugglers Bounty Resistance box WILL be flocked! :nerd:

Last edited:
if it's an ewok, must cop for me. My fav SW character of all time are the ewoks. :pimp:

if it's chewy, nah.

Last edited:
They also confirmed that it is an unreleased character/new mold >D

Last edited:
^hmm not many creatures in the SW universe are fluffy except ewoks, wampas, and chewy. :lol:

That Dom and Hobbs are must buys.. I'd probably still buy the Brian even though he's super generic.

@Hennessy

Glad you like the stuff bro! I was about to order you some pops off your list the day you said you wanted the dragons and posted the link. Lol. Glad I was browsing NT at that moment. And I've seen you in the SW thread so I wanted to throw some SW items in there. And of course a little henny never hurt. Haha.

May the force be with us next Thursday (assuming you got tix for that day).
nthat.gif

Saw all the 75th Anniversary Rainbow Batmans at FYE. Know they are not as hard to find, but first time I saw them in a store.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom