FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Lol how funny would it have been if he gave u morgams last protein peanut butter bar hahaha

Lol how funny would it have been if he gave u morgams last protein peanut butter bar hahaha

man I should've asked the girl I'm hanging out with some candy ideas related to the show lol. She's a huge TWD fan, I've only read portions of the comics.

Didn't look at the price. The ones I bought were $20 each so I assume they would be the same price.

Last edited:
Yup, the store is across the street from my job so I'll check when I go in tomorrow.

Fell through to Toms Model today to cop the gold Mushu pop. Store is nice inside. Outside its in the heart of DTLA amongst a host of homeless people. Probably why there was no line when I went. I heard they opened early to accommodate some people who were uncomfortable hehe. I used to work down there so it was no biggie to me.

Anyways store is cool lots of pop commons. Great if you want to fill in the gaps of your collection. People were super nice. Prices were $11 for commons. Chase figures were $80 I think only asked about Jason and Leatherface. Copped Buzz cuz tired of not finding him in the mall and Leatherface was a must. All that's left is Michael Meyers to finish my horror set. They also threw in a pop protector for the Mushu

View media item 1827097

i sort of wish more comic shops had them, but at the same time ive only ran in to 1 comic shop out of like 3 or 4 that dont inflate those prices up

i sort of wish more comic shops had them, but at the same time ive only ran in to 1 comic shop out of like 3 or 4 that dont inflate those prices up
Thats the thing with comic shops my man, dont quote me on that but it seems that big name stores offers more for ur dollar

**** hits HOME :rofl:

:rofl:

The end.:lol:

Gold Batman is set to arrive at his new home today...and my girl just bought Arkham Knight Batman on a whim. I don't know if she knows what she woke up inside of me. I've been chillin since Crystal Heisenberg.:lol:

Sixteen different Batman Funko Pops, all in the box. Just look at them! Awesome!:rofl:

Can you find out and oop me on those gold pops?...if in fact they are at retail...
$80 for the gold Pops. :x :rofl:
I'm gonna assume you and everybody who PMed me will pass. :lol:

Last edited:
GIFTS RECEIVED:
Blacklion
Sole FX
SylvesterMcGrizzly
Gisme
Ronaldcinho
Ksteezy
FTWKOBE
Bobby99son