FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

If someone doesnt like all tgeir contents out of rhe guardians box im looking to purchase one of em

Ok i may be needing all the contents or maybe just 2. Non funko people love the contents. Had a coupke people hit me up like yo where u get those

Turns out i'll need the whole box. but I would need it shipped ASAP so I can get before next week. let me know.

(disclamer, i'll pay you what you paid shipped but no more than that ...lol just being honest.

Last edited:
pirates is nice 
nthat.gif

I got this one for 14US$ (20CAD$) + shipping 11CAD$ and i just seen the GITD version for almost the same price...smh [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Last edited:
All F&F Pops are a must, but I'm disappointed how they came out. Hobbs is the only one that looks on point IMO.

Pinky and the brain yes def a must
Archer
Power puff girls yes mojo jo jo and HIM!!!!!!
(just saw a dude selling horrible Power puff girl customs for 75 and people were copping... :smh: )
I need to watch Rick and Morty season 2, but I loved season 1

hard pass on animaniacs though... that was a show I use to hate watching but just couldnt stop... they had some good moments but the best were it's side shows.

My girlfriend told me that my Secret Santa gift came in yesterday but I haven't been able to open it yet. Really wanna know what's inside lol 

Back
Top Bottom