FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

The Star Wars exclusive inside the new Lootcrate :wow: (also has Guardians CC spoiler):

So ultimately there is nothing actually exclusive about the mcc guardians box....I'm about to cancel that ****

AIW
nthat.gif

anyone want a complete MCC Guardians box? only opened to see the contents since i didnt spoil it for myself.

and

im finally content with my Elfs SS box. will likely ship tomorrow or saturday priority so it arrives just in time for XMas!.

have not received mine though.

got some killer POPs on the way. :smokin

Unmasked Power Armor
Santa Claus
Donald Duck
Chase Spike
Hong Kong Phooey
Gold Batgirl
Black Lantern Reverse Flash

i just went ham...

some will be for trade to acquire some of the last Marvel pieces i need!

Last edited:
anyone want a complete MCC Guardians box? only opened to see the contents since i didnt spoil it for myself.

and

im finally content with my Elfs SS box. will likely ship tomorrow or saturday priority so it arrives just in time for XMas!.

have not received mine though.

got some killer POPs on the way.
smokin.gif

Unmasked Power Armor
Santa Claus
Donald Duck
Chase Spike
Hong Kong Phooey
Gold Batgirl
Black Lantern Reverse Flash

i just went ham...

some will be for trade to acquire some of the last Marvel pieces i need!
Tdogg was looking for the complete box. 

EE Batman shipped.
pimp.gif
That's 26 Batmen.
26 Batman Pops?!
eek.gif
lets see a group shot!
Gold Batman has arrived.

I saw it downstairs on my way out to work and almost went back home to open the box.
laugh.gif
Nice! Yeah, my gold Batman + gold Superman are some of my favorites.
Damn, I'm at 16 and I thought I was wildin'.
roll.gif

Can't wait to get them all together and take another collection pic. I get the same feeling from these that I used to get from collecting basketball shoes. Still a junkie, just on a less expensive drug.

I love how they used a different shade of gold for the logo. Just a nice little detail to let you know it's not completely just a spray paint job (even thought it probably 90% is).
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man.

The patina bats sat for cheap when it dropped lol

People couldn't trade them for Reg pops lol

Now they are impossible to grab

View media item 1832300
Really is impressive the amount of licenses they are able to get.

It is crazy to me. I'm working on collegiate licensing a product now and it's so much paperwork and ****. Then most colleges take 8-12%. Duke even takes like 15%. So I'm sure Disney and all these other companies don't mind the extra money just for using their characters.

Funkos production costs must be pennies if they are able to pay for licensing, sell to retailers wholesale (wonder what wholesale cost is) and then still be able to turn a profit.

Funkos production costs must be pennies if they are able to pay for licensing, sell to retailers wholesale (wonder what wholesale cost is) and then still be able to turn a profit.
Exactly. Nature of the beast, though. I really do wonder what their numbers look like. Does anyone watch that TV show How Its Made? I would love to see a segment on Pops.

Back
Top Bottom