FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

When will the unmasked Kylo Ren be available? Need that one plus the Target exclusive.

My Walmart is the worst when it comes to funko they have nothing but I need unmasked Kylo prob just gonna get him off eBay

I was going to buy the target exclusive Kylo, but will wait for this one.

But what's up with Rey with the Lightsaber? I hope it gets released soon. Don't want to wait until episode 8 comes out.

need to go hunting tomorrow. really want the new batman and the BvS two pack. and possibly the knightmare batman if he's available in store

anyone got GITD Thanos? I have the reg one but after seeing the GITD i want him lol

I have both. Ordered he regular one then the next day saw there was a gitd version and ordered it too.

I also have both. I originally pre-ordered the GITD version through entertainment earth but when I came across the regular at HT I couldn't help myself lol.

^same here, I ordered mine from PC last week when it was up and its already on its way along with the underwater Aquaman. I have a few TRUs around me but I honestly would rather pay a few more dollars and not deal with the headache of driving out there trying to beat the resellers.

Anyone happen to have any of the following for sale or trade (looking to complete my display):

- Unmasked Cyclops
- Unmasked Iron Man (AoU)
- Unmasked Captain America (AoU)
- X-Wing Pilot Luke
- Hoth Chewbacca
- Holographic Emperor
- Obi-Wan
- R2-D2
Not sure if you already got unmasked Iron Man -- there is one left right now on Amazon.

dammit Aquaman sold out again..
mean.gif

they also have B/W Loki up if anyone wants him.
Sign in, then keep refreshing.  I did that, and after refreshing AM and WW twice, was able to add to cart.  I also added B/W Loki, and just checked out.

Sign in, then keep refreshing.  I did that, and after refreshing AM and WW twice, was able to add to cart.  I also added B/W Loki, and just checked out.

thanks bro that worked! :smokin

I took Wonder Woman, Aquaman and a TLS TMNT metallic blind box, everything for $27 shipped.

also I had seen the name "Shellback" Aquaman being used a lot in the groups in reference to the HT exclusive. apparently this is why..

View media item 1870367
idk if the regular one has it but I like this exclusive even more now.. :smokin

Last edited:
ok apparently he doesn't have the shell lol. did some research online, and I just noticed the pic is photoshopped lol.

went to Sports Authority to get a couple things & saw Pops outta the corner of my eye. ended up picking up Rey & Hulk for $5.19 each.

check your local Sports Authority!

Man. I gotta say, even though I know hot topic did inventory, it's been really frustrating since the ones I went to in 3 STATES have nothing. I ended up getting next to none and just pop protectors. It isn't bad since with the hot cash it was less than 1.15 per each one, but man. Really crappy. Saving what's left hoping for a restock.
Sorry alleyzonjay alleyzonjay , I found nothing but let me know what your still iso, still watchin for ya.

went to Sports Authority to get a couple things & saw Pops outta the corner of my eye. ended up picking up Rey & Hulk for $5.19 each.

check your local Sports Authority!
@nickmaz96 is hooked
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Gotta get yo'self a BB-8 and Lightsaber Finn!

And then what's Finn without a  Funko Poe by his side...

Next up a Porzingis Pop.

Last edited:
i really am hooked :lol:

once i complete my TFA & Avengers sets i'm gonna start looking for Breaking Bad

get that Avengers set now... just like the other Avengers/marvel once they go it seems they get super hard to find. expensive.

TFA type stuff will be the same soon enough. especially the exclusives.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom